Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5xp and 2 xp different server...???!!?

Quote Originally Posted by ajthebest1 View Post
    Aren't you the one playing on Zexika right now? Which.. Isn't.. Your.. Character.. And.. You.. Didn't.. Level.. It..?
    Isn't that completely off topic.

Also how about you listen to somebody who is not blowing smoke up your bum.
    Priestess lvl 105 Priestess, Archer 10x Archer, Pray 9x Priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pray View Post

I'm sorry I suppose it's your boyfriend (imweak/god) instead? I can ensure you there's no smoke in my bum bum!
    If not you or your lover, then who is on Zex right now? Because as far as I know Zex is on Aion and stone changed the pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Pray View Post

On Topic since I can not edit my post and add this in: Awell's exp is messed up right now we definitely do not have x2 exp atm, but since Peter addresses he will check it out in another thread there is no point in discussing it atm. Again awell should be happy to have x2 it helps either way.

Way to dodge the question, and Awells EXP is x2 according to the players as of today.

Quote Originally Posted by ajthebest1 View Post
    Way to dodge the question, and Awells EXP is x2 according to the players as of today.
    Yay! Peter fixed the exp!!!! I hope Valento is getting x5

Thumbs down

That doesnt make sense... ALL servers should get EQUAL Server Experience Rates.

Awell server has been extremely empty so finding a party is harder then add in LOWER Experience Rate... Not exactly balanced.

What are we supposed to do create new characters on Valento Server? I think not... it has taken too long to get my archer to level 82 on Awell... as well as hard to get my equipment. My clan plays in Awell NOT Valento.

Therefore, I don't want to restart at level 1 in Valento. DOH!

I'm not pleased with the imbalance. Perhaps NEXT time Awell should get 2.5 times the experience rate to make up for the imbalance of Server Experience that happened THIS weekend.

It would be like 2 customers getting loans from a bank for the same amount of loan for the same payoff period with the same "Credit" rating and equivalent collateral then one getting a much higher rate of interest to repay the loan versus the other one getting a more favorable interest rate.

Fair Experience Multiplier... I think NOT!

it's funny how valento players tried so hard to post in the forums how "imbalanced we are" and we have the "higher levels" that it created some FEAR towards valento players that WE, midranda players could damage their "EGOS" that suddenly, high level players are suddenly coming in with higher levels than they have..

And now, awell players suddenly are posting in, contraindicating the whole process SUBAGAMES is doing to make the whole playing community survive..

jst play along.. if u don't like every idea subagames is giving, then quit..

Thumbs down

Why not just merge ALL the darn servers with sub channels Alpha, Beta, and Gamma like before?

I know that ALL games get harder to level after level 60... All I am asking for is for a BALANCED approach to experience across all servers.

I don't buy the BS of the merge between the servers and all that goes with it.

Just keep it the same on ALL servers regardless of how many or few players in each server. Fair is Fair... This experience imbalance certainly isn't fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz777 View Post
    Why not just merge ALL the darn servers with sub channels Alpha, Beta, and Gamma like before?

I know that ALL games get harder to level after level 60... All I am asking for is for a BALANCED approach to experience across all servers.

I don't buy the BS of the merge between the servers and all that goes with it.

Just keep it the same on ALL servers regardless of how many or few players in each server. Fair is Fair... This experience imbalance certainly isn't fair.

Because the only reason awell server was made is do that people like me who want to start over can, the servers are very different. If you want thier Exp events play their server simple. 82 is not hard to get to especially in x5 so have at it.

Awell is a different server YOU could have and YOU can start in Valento server any day, so do it if it angers you so much. Awell is not merging with Midrana therefore our players DO NOT need to catch up to obtain balance. If Awell was merging a lot of people would quit plus we would have a higher exp rate than them and you would not be complaining.
    Many of Awell's players are 9x and Ice2 is the only map they go to, hence why there not on.

i VOTE MERGE ALL SERVER TO gather... then we all get same exp.. ike liz said

"it would be like 2 customers getting loans from a bank for the same amount of loan for the same payoff period with the same "Credit" rating and equivalent collateral then one getting a much higher rate of interest to repay the loan versus the other one getting a more favorable interest rate."

so what if me Midrana players been on for 7 years good for them. i think its still unfair.. so planing to make awell a new server for ever..? so after 7 years awell will get 5xp.. please might as well merge all server togather i VOTE MERGE All server togather!!

AND its 2009 !! come on time change newer improvements AND MY ipod touch cant even go to subagame site properlly!! T__T 2009!!!! get with the program

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast