Thread: Fragoria Launch Event

Default Fragoria Launch Event

Starting from launch date, the first 200 people to reach level 20 with a Suba Games account will win 500 Suba Points. In addition, if this person who wins 500 Suba Points invited a friend to play Fragoria through our website's Invite Friends feature (which means this would be a new account that gets created as a result) and this friend has reached at least level 10 before the contest is over, then their Suba Points reward will be doubled. If the invited friend is also one of the first 200 people to reach level 20, then their Suba Points reward will also be doubled. In addition, these top 200 players will also receive a set of armor that they can wear right away and is very beneficial for their selected class with awesome set bonuses when the whole suit of armor is worn together.

The second part of this event is to spread the word about Fragoria, which everyone can do. During the month of August, if players can show through screenshots that they've spread the word about Fragoria, then they can earn themselves some Suba Points for their efforts. 250 Suba Points are up for grabs if the player posts a positive comment about Fragoria and its new publisher on their Facebook wall or a Facebook discussion (the Suba Games Facebook page does not count). The date should also be included in the screenshot, which usually will show somewhere on a post anyway (this is to ensure that the comment is new). 150 Suba Points are up for grabs if the player posts a positive comment about Fragoria and its new publisher or a positive review of Fragoria in a comments section of a gaming site. Preferrably it should be a place that relates to Fragoria or browser games in general. These points cannot be doubled and these points cannot be earned more than once for multiple comments (no spamming!).

Contest Rules:
    Only 1 character per account, PER PERSON can win the “first 200 to level 20” portion of the event. The invited friend, should you choose to invite one, must be new to Suba Games. You must take a screenshot of your character at level 20 or above and the screenshot should not have anything blocking the display of your character’s level. Furthermore, this screenshot must be posted in the appropriate thread under the Fragoria Announcements section and MUST BE POSTED WHILE LOGGED INTO THE ACCOUNT THAT CONTAINS THE LEVEL 20+ CHARACTER.

For the comments portion of the event, you must show 1 screenshot of your Facebook comment with the date the comment was posted on somewhere on the screenshot, and you must show 1 screenshot of your comment on a gaming site of your choice that must also contain the date of the posting in the screenshot. You are not required to do both, but you get 250 Suba Points for the Facebook comment and 150 Suba Points for the gaming site comment. These screenshots must be posted in the appropriate thread under the Fragoria Announcements section.

The thread for your level 20 screenshots can be found here: http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=15565
    The thread for your Facebook/Game Sites screenshots can be found here: http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=15566

why so serious ?

cuz this is internet,this is surious business ?
    or cuz the most of the players are grown men which suppose to be serious ?
    well...
    that was a sarcasm,my point is,don't be serious cuz most of the players are kids which don't like being so serious.
    i hope you use this tip
    and i hope you came prepared ! cuz its time to duel !!!! whatever nvm,im just acting weird.

Err i try to play this game. And i cant !!! I click the "join now" link whit the dude that looks like my alcoholic uncle , and it does nothing ... Is this game ready and running ? Or is still not done ? Or is it me the dumb 1 that cant tell an actual game from a black page ?!?!?

Plz help !

There was an issue with the game loading with older flash... Don't know all the technical details... But the subagames team have resolved the problem.... U should be able to play now and meet your alcoholic uncle in game... =)

Default still no workie

I followed the previous suggestion and updated my Flash. I then did the Shockwave and Java. Any other suggestions? I would like to play the game.

What is the exact error you got after updating the Flash ?