Thread: Fragoria Launch Event -> Level 20s

Default Fragoria Launch Event -> Level 20s

This thread is for the purpose of posting your screenshot of your character at level 20. As a reminder, you must post this screenshot under the account that has the level 20 character on it.

At long last, here they are:

Congratulations! Let's see some more 20s folks! I expect to see a good turnout once we reach the end of the month.

Oh hai thar!

Just dropping by. Heard you were having a little leveling race here. Obviously you know I'm in.

One sec...

Okay, here you go:
    Quote Originally Posted by MELOVETURDS
    AtumWiki.net -- Learn it, love it, live it.

I'm told that the armors were sent early this morning by the Fragoria team via in-game mail. I also got a lot more level 20s than what was posted here when we asked the Fragoria team to check how many of our folks got to level 20... no BS on that claim. Something like 20 people made it to level 20, and only two of you posted here. =p

Suba Points are going to take a bit. We're busy with MAT among other things. We also have to figure out who invited who for the reward doubling.

Not sure if this is still going, just noticed it and only see 2 replies so I assume it is

is this game actually good or just runescape 2.0

Ive played ace, PRISTONTALE and MAT. Not kuso lol. I just need to know if i need to jump in and pwn u guys with my mad lvl/grinding skills thats all
    "Never be discouraged. If I were sunk in the lowest pits of Nova Scotia, with the Rocky Mountains piled on me, I would hang on, exercise faith, and keep up good courage, and I would come out on top." - JSjr

PRE AOR | KZEE | OLDSCHOOL CERTIFIED

Proud Member of OHxR3B1RTH

I play this game. I think this game is not bad

Pro tip: Not every browser game is Runescape, just like not every client MMORPG is World of Warcraft.