Thread: The old Fighter VS Pikeman topic..

Red face The old Fighter VS Pikeman topic..

Lately i've been doubting about both the fighter and the pike class. I think the fighter class is in comparisation underpowered and the pike class is overpowered, let me say this:

Fighter has the +150 HP skill, alright, nice.. that's like 1 extra hit you can take at ET1/2?

Pikeman has the +15% block rate skill, awesome, together with a 15% block rate scythe that means 3/10th of the attacks will get blocked.
    They also have the Evasion skill, which add 29% evasion rate when the skill reaches lvl 10.
    Together with the blockrate skill that's almost 6/10th of the attacks that get blocked or missed and I'm not even TALKING about DEFENSE and other influes like a 25% block rate shield or ata's Hall of Valhalla. (Alright, pikes don't use shields when fighting but they are in like god mode when wearing a shield mixed together with the block rate skill and evasion).

What do YOU think of the Pike VS Fighter class? Why would anyone choose a fighter when pikes have about allmost the same damage, or even higher at some points (High crit + Vanish+ CS) , and have a MAJOR advantage with the "I Don't Get Hit" skills in both PVM and PVP?

Just wondering if anyone thinks the same ^^.

Most percents and numbers in PT isn't always right.

With my power mech, I have a harder time killing fighters than pikes so it's not true.

And fighters is stronger as AC is much more powerful than a CL from a pike.

I say they both are equal when combinding PVP and PVE.

why do you have a harder time killing fighters than pikes, please explain why? You sure the pikes are using Vague? 2h Axes have some block too, but can't never be compared to the block rate from scythes and the skill.

Quote Originally Posted by lecovert1 View Post
    why do you have a harder time killing fighters than pikes, please explain why? You sure the pikes are using Vague? 2h Axes have some block too, but can't never be compared to the block rate from scythes and the skill.
    Pikeman fan boy.....

Well the HP seems to help better than the extra block/ evasion. As I can spam 5 GS after each other I will hit him more and it will make it a higher chance of takeing dmg.

Fighter got a good base HP formula too which will leave them at ~700 HP at lvl 90. So I must do 3 GS at them, under that time I do the 3rd.
    They can pot.

And yes, I'm sure they used vague. But still I haven't meet anyone that have it at lvl 10. Because then they will lose CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwe View Post
    Pikeman fan boy.....

Well the HP seems to help better than the extra block/ evasion. As I can spam 5 GS after each other I will hit him more and it will make it a higher chance of takeing dmg.

Fighter got a good base HP formula too which will leave them at ~700 HP at lvl 90. So I must do 3 GS at them, under that time I do the 3rd.
    They can pot.

And yes, I'm sure they used vague. But still I haven't meet anyone that have it at lvl 10. Because then they will lose CS.
    Vague 10 is a must.
    If someone is a pikeman fanboy it's logical since pikeman is superior.
    I don't play pikeman much because I'm not into the male dominance thing.
    I prefer PRS, Mage, and knight altho I like Assassin because it's female and she is fun to play.
    Last edited by Edtasm; February 7th, 2016 at 03:36 PM.