Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Automech Guide

Quote Originally Posted by megaman007 View Post
    i sold one for 1 bill to an ata. dun know if it was you but i stood in front of ata saying they needed. It was 80/d jav.
    Just because.... You are aware this is the mech section, not the ata right ?
    Kamica - 12x prs - OHxR3B1RTH (main char)
    Kamicana - 10x ata
    SpiritRage - 11x automech
    Kasmic - 11x ks
    Kamira - lvl 6x personal shop located on valento server

Ok, another question.

I've decided for SP I want to max Auto, PA, ES, MWM. I've got 8 more levels to go before I'm done maxing all this. (I'm just 76 now). My question is; what are you guys leveling for EP? I don't see any reason to level my golem past Lv3 at the moment, he lasts long enough to train in CT2. So should I level Magnetic Sphere? or Spark shield?

I have no idea how these 2 skills really work. I understand that spark shield deals damage to any monster that you block an attack from, Does this apply to ranged mobs? How is the damage calculated? Is it take a % of ur dmg? Or does it add a % of your damage to the attack? Either way, seems like dmg is too low to be worth it.

So, Magnetic Sphere. Wow, how vague is the description of this skill? "It creats powerful magnetism sphere to a selected user". Jeez.... Any way, I think I used this skill back when T4 very first was released but don't remember anything about it now. It says (at Lv1) "More attacking power: 30-40" Does this mean it adds 30-40 power to my attacks? This can't be true or else it would be a pretty useful skill. So I am currently assuming that it has a set amount of damage it deals depending on skill level. Is this true? Also, is there any rhyme or reason to which monster it attacks? Does it just randomly attack any monster within a set distance of the mech?

Should I just level Spark to have something to do a little CC with? Can spark be somewhat powerful if I put some points into it? I've never tested spark before. Has any one out there leveled Spark pretty high? Share your thoughts ^-^b

Quote Originally Posted by tw1gzer View Post
    Ok, another question.

I've decided for SP I want to max Auto, PA, ES, MWM. I've got 8 more levels to go before I'm done maxing all this. (I'm just 76 now). My question is; what are you guys leveling for EP? I don't see any reason to level my golem past Lv3 at the moment, he lasts long enough to train in CT2. So should I level Magnetic Sphere? or Spark shield?

I have no idea how these 2 skills really work. I understand that spark shield deals damage to any monster that you block an attack from, Does this apply to ranged mobs? How is the damage calculated? Is it take a % of ur dmg? Or does it add a % of your damage to the attack? Either way, seems like dmg is too low to be worth it.

So, Magnetic Sphere. Wow, how vague is the description of this skill? "It creats powerful magnetism sphere to a selected user". Jeez.... Any way, I think I used this skill back when T4 very first was released but don't remember anything about it now. It says (at Lv1) "More attacking power: 30-40" Does this mean it adds 30-40 power to my attacks? This can't be true or else it would be a pretty useful skill. So I am currently assuming that it has a set amount of damage it deals depending on skill level. Is this true? Also, is there any rhyme or reason to which monster it attacks? Does it just randomly attack any monster within a set distance of the mech?
    My advice would be save your ep unless you wanna reskill later. Currently I have lvl 3 comp, lvl 5 golem, lvl 10 hyper and lvl 10 PE (hyper and PE comes with the next rankup for you). Either way, after Loc golem gets weaker and you have to cast multiple times pr mob, yes even if maxed. I have lvled comp a little, because on some mobs you can use it as an offensive skill more specific spinels, bombers, spiders (lvl 3 is where it can be cast again before it runs out of time).

Dont lvl sparkshield ever unless you decide to go full sparkmech (it gets boosted by spark). As for magnetic sphere I like it but I simply dont have points to boost it too. You should see it as being something like archers falcons except thier birds shoots what they target, the sphere circles you and shoots on whichever target is closest.

Quote Originally Posted by tw1gzer View Post
    Should I just level Spark to have something to do a little CC with? Can spark be somewhat powerful if I put some points into it? I've never tested spark before. Has any one out there leveled Spark pretty high? Share your thoughts ^-^b
    Dont bother. Spark was good back in the days around lvl 50-70, at high lvl though you might as well tickle them using a feather. Now if they adjusted spark... Anyway some time after lvl 100 you will have maxed out E.shield, physical abs, Automation, mastery you will get spare points. As far as I remember though you are still aiming for a pure build - maybe metal armor ? I cant remember if its usable with the other skills. (Im using a 110 as armor myself so cant test it for you).
    Kamicana - 10x ata
    Kasmic - 11x ks

Interesting. I figured any skill that would force monsters to attack you would be.... counter-productive. On my main MS with RainStar's build I use my Lv1 golem just to help tank when multiple Temple Guards spawn on me and Completion pull them off my golem, so I have to be careful with it. This scenario seems pretty dangerous with auto mech. I just hit Level 100 so I'm pretty squishy for ET1 and Lost Temple.

As for Metal Armor, it's just like Maximize and it cancels out Automation so that's out. Maybe I'll just level mech bombs. ^-^b

Well since Im in as 110 armor Im more tanky than a pure, meaning I can tank 1 mob in sl. I often use it to pull mobs off someone I know cant tank them, archers for instance. With practice you learn to know its range, so you can take off only 1 mob if needed. Ofc most the time as an automech you will use it, you will be out of mobs range simply to gain the abs bonus in case you should get hit. At lvl 3 you can cast it again before comps wears of, making sure you keep the abs boost.

However completion works not only as an aggro skill.
    Vs spinels cast comp before they die and there will be no damage dealt when they blow up.
    Vs bombers and chalybs (sl+aw) you can do comp from a certain range so comp just hit them and they will start missing ... a lot. (Might work on more ranged mobs too, didnt test it as I only started messing with comp after I reached IM.)

Atm with my current build with hs+pe maxed, golem lvl 5 and lvl 3 comp Im kinda arguing with myself where to put the next ep. Golem nah he only get 200hp more meh. Magnetic hm nah it needs lvl 3 or 4 to a speed boost. Comp well 2 more abs and 8 secs more - yea Im considering lvling it more despite not being a tank.

As for normal sp, once you taken the usefull skills it doesnt really matter if you take mech bombs or spark. Nomatter which you take, it is just for messing around.

----edit----
    Just because I had the points unspend I bumped spark to lvl 10 = damage 50-141(+lvl). As I said toy skill, nothing more. If the mobs could they would laugh thier asses off if I tried using that in sl/aw.
    Last edited by Spirit; December 7th, 2015 at 05:41 PM.
    Kamicana - 10x ata
    Kasmic - 11x ks

No more AutoMech as now

Goodbye Mech Agi!
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

I would very much like if a GM or Mod can sticky the following links into the end of the original guide so these dont drown down here at page 9.

Speed test by cazafex
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...light=automech

Pure vs balance test by cazafex
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...light=automech
    Kamicana - 10x ata
    Kasmic - 11x ks

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789