Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: September Event Layout

Default September Event Layout

Priston Tale Event Lineup - September

- Mini Monsters

September 8
    Awell – 1:30 PM server time
    Valento Beta – 1:35 PM server time
    Midranda – 9:30~ish AM server time **NOTE: I forgot this morning. Sorry guys! September the 9th, 9:30~ish AM server time, minis for 60 minutes.

September 16
    Awell – 4:00 PM server time
    Valento Beta – 4:05 PM server time
    Midranda – 9:30~ish AM server time

September 22
    Awell – 11:00 AM server time
    Valento Beta – 11:05 AM server time

September 28
    Awell – 5:00 PM server time
    Valento Beta – 5:05 PM server time

For a set period of time, maps of the GM’s choosing(which are announced in-game at the time of the event) will have their monsters replaced with mini monsters. Mini monsters are level 75 creatures with boosted EXP and have the potential to drop valuable items and lots of gold.

For Midranda, the 9:30 AM time is not set in stone. This depends on [GM]MrSaturn making it to work in a timely fashion. It will not be earlier than 9:30 AM however, so 9:30 AM sharp or maybe a little later.

Two maps of minis guaranteed, 30 minutes long. Be there or be square!
    *Disclaimer = Two maps of minis is in relation to Midranda because of population issues. Higher population servers will have more maps to accomodate the population.

------------------

- Hide n Seek

3 rounds of Hide n Seek each! Brush off that thinking cap and get ready to search! Be the first to open a trade with [GM]MrSaturn each round and win a prize! Keep an eye on that chat box for your friendly neighbourhood Notice to give you hints to where I might be. Hints usually start off vague and then narrow down to a particular map and even a particular section of the map depending on how long the round goes for.

September 3
    Awell – 4:00 PM server time
    Valento Beta – 5:00 PM server time

September 17
    Awell – 5:00 PM server time
    Valento Beta – 4:00 PM server time

------------------

- Weekend Minis

Each weekend, beginning on Friday at 6:00 PM server time and ending on Monday at 6:00 PM server time, the following maps will have a 35% chance to spawn a Mini Monster instead of a normal monster found on that map. This goes for all four servers(Awell, Valento Alpha, Valento Beta, and Midranda).

Cursed Land
    Land of Dusk
    Sanctuary of Darkness
    Cursed Temple 1F
    Cursed Temple 2F
    Greedy Lake
    Railway of Chaos
    Frozen Sanctuary

------------------

In addition to these dated events, look forward to more random mini monster drills and hide and seek events throughout the month! You never know when an event might happen, so stay sharp in the world of Priston Tale!

YEAH NICE MR SATAARN

IGN: MrBusy

:S lol
    for me its the 1st of september a day eariler then GMs. So means i woke up this morning thinking it was x5 already...........silly me

Nice to see more events. Not so happy to have to take a 10x Character to Frozen Sanctuary to get my butt frozen off again. I was so happy to be past that map. Frozen is like a dang Web, what a pain in the Asterisk.
    And not really wanting to put my 10x on hold to take a nooby character into lower maps for a chance at a Jera.
    Dilemmas, Dilemmas! lol

Keep the Events Coming Mr. [GM]'s! I love the stress you cause me! (Sarcasm)

I know someone will ask about 5x Xp schedule, so let's save the masses some time.

http://forum.subagames.com/showthrea...ULE(September)

Valento actually has 2 days of 1x XP? Even though it says right under the calander:
    "Green = x5 from our gold collection event.
    Blue = Regular x5 schedule until the merge happens.
    Together they make constant x5."

If this is true, I know when I am taking my first vacation since coming back to PT1 a few months ago! Muahahahaha!

Default Idea...previously promised

any chance u cn kiss yedands techies into giving us the promised 2 weeks of 30% reduction to coinside with the release of et3?
    Knight > IGN: Bowk - Level 117
    Clan: Legends

Support Characters

Priestess > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Prs] - Level 112 Magician > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Mgs] - Level 110 Shaman > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Sha] - Level 110

Hi MR SATAARN can you put the mins event on alpha and beat pls it would be better for Valento
    "http://myprofile.subagames.com/Image.aspx?sigpic=7362"

can someone please tell me what time is server time in comparison with gmt?

and, i know, noob question, but im practically new again here, how does the x5 thing work? gold collection? are we talking xp rate, right? isnt that permanent nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by shipahi View Post
    Hi MR SATAARN can you put the mins event on alpha and beat pls it would be better for Valento
    i agree with you, why cant the minis be on alpha too, maybe it takes too much work to be put on two server in valento.
    the problem i have with not being on alpha is that, most of the time there are too much people during minis. by the time i try to find a spot running around, i waste alot of precious minutes already, considering the event is only 30 minutes, having more maps on two server would help alot, especially for lower lvl players who can hunt the minis, but will take a few minutes longer, and by that time since there are soo many higher lvl people on the map, they tend to get ks, ks.
    the minis are more of a higher lvl player event.

dont get me wrong here. having these simple events is better than not having anything at all, but if it cant be on two server, its ok
    gotta grind some more, and wreak the joy of being high lvls. i guess its meant to pay off for players who spent alot of time lvling up.
    thanks for the hopefully fun events this coming month.

hihi
    2 questions:
    1)- about xp... now still is full xp x5 or... just will have xp x5 at weekend?.
    2)- about minis in weekend. at valento server, will be in alpha and beta, or just in beta?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast