Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Error I3: an error occured when connecting to the server?

and when i open the launcher it says it moight not run cuz i need directx9

Quote Originally Posted by Luckynoob2 View Post
    and when i open the launcher it says it moight not run cuz i need directx9
    I replied to you here, lets use this other thread so we're not trying to have one conversation in multiple threads.

http://forum.subagames.com/showthrea...on-Game-Issues.

ok sooo wht are the steps in installing .net framework 3 ? I'm not an IT kind of guy but can follow step if given.

Installing .net probably wont fix your problem if you are getting the I3 error.. I suggest you take a few mins and read through these pages here, your answer lies somewhere in here: http://forum.subagames.com/showthrea...on-Game-Issues.

Same issue, don't have any other problems with your "competitors" though. Why is this an issue in Windows 7 with MAT Online??

Quote Originally Posted by Airk View Post
    Same issue, don't have any other problems with your "competitors" though. Why is this an issue in Windows 7 with MAT Online??
    *sigh* read the post directly above yours.
    Last edited by Fervid; September 13th, 2010 at 11:10 PM.

No offense, but yes I did read that post, and all the links there-in. This is not a .NET issue, mal-ware, or what not; this is something else.
    System is a clean install of Windows 7; firewall completely disabled, anti-virus disabled, .NET updated and still getting the dreaded "i3" error; however another game works just fine.... so again, the issue is not OS related, it is game related.

can you access this website? http://update.microsoft.com If yes, then I would un-install your .Net Framework, do this by going into your control panel and uninstalling it through the uninstall programs. Then re-install the .net 3.5. Here's the link:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

I never said it was an OS related issue.. Don't know where you got that idea from. I have had 12 out of 13 users confirm that the problem was malware on their computer. One other being the above that I mentioned.

I agree with you that it is software related. See Kingsoft, who are the developers of M.A.T. are a computer developer of Internet Security and Anti-virus Software. So they're build from the ground up and have incorporated some of this security into their game as well. I understand if your system is a clean install, but it really wouldn't hurt to still run a scan anyway, right?

Hate to say Getting same Error now. been running the game for days. This system is hand built for gaming. Everything on it is up to day to run any Free or pay game out there. I over meet any standards for system. Sounds like you guys have a issue on your end. Not use.

So could admin respond to this post. Hate to say it a member just going to paste links without knowing what correct method of fixing an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShain View Post
    So could admin respond to this post. Hate to say it a member just going to paste links without knowing what correct method of fixing an issue.
    wow.. ok.. you know what, i volunteered my time to research and fix this problem, on my own.. Since no GM's were coming up with answers. It's not just some member who's randomly posting links. If you don't want the help from anyone in the forums.. then do not post your problem in the forums.. send a ticket.

I'm actually a bit tired of trying to help people who demand results and think the problem is always on someone else's end. Sorry if this sounds like a QQ/Rant.. Since not even the GM's are paying any attention to any of the posts I make or the users complain about.. I'm finished with it.. Good luck trying to get the game to run.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast