Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Won't Login

Default Won't Login

I have downloaded the game twice now, and every time I go to login, it says attempting to connect to service but never does.

Unhappy i have same problm

i have same problem

tons of people have this problem, BUT OTHERS IGNORE THIS PROBLEM FOR SOME FRICKEN REASONIF URE GOING TO IGNORE PROBLEMS TRY NOT TO IGNORE THE BIG ONES.....PLEASE FIND A FIX FOR THIS

Why are you so mad? It's just beta... You act like you're missing out on something.. relax. These types of bugs are expected.. Anyway, The GM has said, "Make sure you have .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. " and no one in this thread has confirmed if they have this installed.

Download Link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Thanks Fervid! Can you guys also confirm that you have a beta key and have activated your accounts?

heres the thing....im no idiot, id have to be a complete retard to not have taken all those steps
    so yea....

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    heres the thing....im no idiot, id have to be a complete retard to not have taken all those steps
    so yea....
    If you're going to be ignorant, then you can just wait until release. I have no patience to help those who are demanding.

I have that and it still does nothing when I log in.

This issue has been resolved. Please visit this page for the fix: http://forum.subagames.com/showthrea...on-Game-Issues.

Already did that and still same thing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast