Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General Suggestion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HighResolve View Post
    This is a mere thought, dont hate, flame, troll ect its a suggestion. comprende?

what about a Player Versus AI mode? like a small group of Players versus waves of AI controlled troops, and respawn is after each wave I've seen similar done, it works
    already a part of the game, just not released.
    The AI's are in the form of terminators (yes like the terminators from the movie) and you can use special weapons such as chainguns and bazooka's against them

oooh...against AI is good. But I think what high resolve is getting at, feel free to correct if im wrong, is a form of 'base defence' where the AI attack you in some sort of fortress and you need to fend off with your weapons (or maybe you pick them up from a pool somewhere) and prevent them from destroying the base. It could be a build off the current human vs AI. what would also be nifty if the phantom/ghost mode was added in: so people not only look out for different terminators but also slightly invisible ghosts who would probably do damage in a 'suicide bomber' fashion.

Just a thought.

The AI hax in this game. For realz. I think besides this being sort of a PvE mode, it's got something outside of the mode as well... like you use robot pieces to craft stuff... or something like that. I don't know the details but I know you can collect robot parts.

ghosts are way too transparent.

AI !!! ??? I am looking forward to that.
    As for ghosts I think are are OK, just need to listen with more attention.

From CB to OB you made near half of the items gold.
    Instead of making them gold exclusive make them require a rank that takes a few weeks to get to and once you reach that rank you can purchase it with silver.
    Right now you have literally made it that money can buy an advantage.
    <div>Looking to win gaming gear, hardware and other cool stuff? FOR FREE?!</div><div>_________________________________</div><div>Register at UnitedForcesGaming.com/forum, create an introduction about yourself and type my name (MrPugglyWugglys) at the end to get started about being active in the uF forum! Yes, my name is a&nbsp;referral for a contest to jump-start our forums but please, do it anyways! We are hoping to get near 400 new forumers within the next month!&nbsp;</div>

Well there are ALOT of things missing from this game that I and other people would like to see. 1 of them is when there is an afker in the room there should be a kick option to kick the person out of the room. Another thing, we would like to see our teammates health and what not. That would be nice.

we need a suggestion forum category for MAT so maybe the GM's will know what we are thinking, and what could improve the game.. instead of a suggestion thread? .. it would be more organized and easier for the GM's..

first suggestions i have...

very critical ->
    Ban br's before they flood the game and ruin it like CF... i do hope Suba has learned from past mistakes? there will be more than enough EU and NA players to come, especially if this is done. ( this does not need to be done if there will be a Br server, obviously )

could bring more revenue and keep players around ->
    be able to buy guns permanently... have 3 day, 7 day, 30 day buy, then after 30 day buy u have an option to choose to buy the gun permanently.
    IGN: Birdie

Clan: eGo

more customization options for your characters appearance and guns that are permanent

Reduce cash stuff they are kinda overpriced

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast