Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: General Suggestion Thread

A server in UK, it's really annoying the lag. I get 180 of ping

The ability to use change keys to mouse buttons! (MOUSE3, MOUSE4, Etc.)

The hitboxes need major fixing, I don't know how this was overlooked. When you shoot at people while strafing, 99% of the time the bullets never register on the enemy no matter how good your aim is. This also causes a huge issue for rushing snipers who want to be useful to their teams but can't, since their shots never register.

I am definitely not the only one experiencing these problems, just ask anybody who plays. And I mean that, ask any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarfer View Post
    The hitboxes need major fixing, I don't know how this was overlooked. When you shoot at people while strafing, 99% of the time the bullets never register on the enemy no matter how good your aim is. This also causes a huge issue for rushing snipers who want to be useful to their teams but can't, since their shots never register.

I am definitely not the only one experiencing these problems, just ask anybody who plays. And I mean that, ask any of them.
    It wasn't over looked.. The GM admitted that it needs fixing and it's already high on the priority list.

my suggestions are that capture the flag and survival mode should be added...more guns availible for silver purchase, snipers should be able to go prone

some idea's are

more clothing and head looks for Silver in the store
    also heres an idea for gold items, Suits, ok yeah they are in but I sugest more with stat or ability addons

Stelth Suit= (not useible in phantom mode) allows you to take ont he Ghost mode stelth in Crousching position only, no movement or the stelth is gone, it would help snipers get a good position and not be so vunerable

Speed suit= (this goes inactive in mummy infected form), allows you to move alittle faster and jump alittle higher

Tank Suit= this would add like 20AP to your armor, makeing you nearlly indistructible, BUT.. you can only move at the walk speed, that's the trade off, you can take a hit but can't dodge much at all

in each of these suits you'd have a pro and a con, makeing it fun to fugure out the best weapons to use with the suits and how best to use them

but most of all I'd liek to see more clothing and looks availible for silver...

and is there any idea's for more armor?.. ( other than my suit idea?)

PS

I'd like to see more map area's for a sniper to take position and not be so easally killed.. snipers arn't sposed to be shot and move they are sposed to take a position and stay put
    Last edited by Vixxin; October 2nd, 2010 at 08:10 PM.

Default Overall gameplay???

Ok, so i found out about this game on wogl.com. I heard the interview before the m.a.t. exhibition match b/t lifeline and the combat arms players. You said something about this being the first or only game in some china tournament. Look guys, 1) u cant hear ppl walking good enough, 2) the nade system is too op and unusual to use, 3) the character control is too jagged, i mean y cant i crouch after i jump? why does my player slow down when i get close to a wall? i believe the character control is the major down fall of this game, i mean its a fun game, bit cartoonish, but none the less the maps are cool, i dont like the idea of renting guns tho, never have, but i think if you guys can improve the sound of the footsteps of the enemies and really smooth out the character movement u will have a good game till then i will continue to put my money in crossfire, :-D

1) u cant hear ppl walking good enough
    What do you mean? It's not loud enough?

You are insane Stycks. Out of all the games I've played (A.V.A, Warrock, Combat Arms, Crossfire, Blackshot, CS, CS:S, MW2, BFBC2) this game has the loudest footsteps I've ever encountered. I can listen to someone at A plat on De_Dust2 (Nile Valley) from ramp outside B site. Get a better headset with 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound. It makes a difference. I get called a hacker for knowing where people are, just walk and listen...

add a save replay option like in crossfire because some of us dont have a good enough computer to record withs fraps or whatever you use andplay at the same time because it eats up my fps big time

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast