Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General Suggestion Thread

Default General Suggestion Thread

If you have any suggestions for the game, post (or re-post) it in this thread. Try to keep the thread related to only posting of suggestions - if you wish to debate the merits of a certain suggestion, make a new thread and discuss it in that.
    Deivynson Molina 3/21/2011 6:28 PM
    Hello sir good afternoon GMs. above all a cordial greeting.

Mr. Vroom look at online ace server prelude ah I missed the Respert and insults to my mother because I please have some respect as todos.tengo in my possession the stored image of the chat where I was assaulted Verval

Give the room master the ability to disable nades. It looks like you should be able to, but I don't think you can.
    Maybe I was just doing something wrong?

Increase ammo count for mummy mode

enable third person playing as Mummies
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    Nice try, but you failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    Placeholder before JKRevanBR decides to ninja a maintenance notes thread

allow players to change their zoom sensitivity

ping limit in room settings wouldn't be a bad idea either.

reduce pushback when shot at in mummy mode

I just wanted to say that the game is great. One of the better CBT's that I have managed to play, and I've played lots (WarRock, Combat Arms, A.V.A, etc.)

Some suggestions:
    -Make it so that when your typing in room chat, if someone leaves it makes you have to click in the box again so you can type. It gets really annoying.
    -Curse filter should be able to be toggle-able AND be the English curse filter.
    -Higher resolutions if they can be made.
    -Removing the healing 3rd person view.
    -Toggle-able healing setting for rooms.
    -When creating maps for Mummy Mode, please consider the guns/physics you guys use. Maps that have
    no spots to fend off by yourself is discouraging.
    -Enable flashlight on every mode and map.
    -More boxing rings per room. Maybe 5 would be good.
    -More room options (Sniper Only, not Sniper and Pistol only, No nades, etc.)

Lightbulb The Dance, Team death match between mummies and human

Well, let's start the dance, this ridiculous little dance could not be exchanged for a skin of the character using a first aid box?

I would be cool also a game mode where humans are fighting mummies, as in team death match, for example
    Red time = mummies, Blue team humans, participants shall go play five matches like mummies and five matches as humans. At the end of these five matches as mummies, for example, teams MT will be exchanged, Blue team = mummies, Human Red team, the team that gets the highest score wins

To be more balanced the mummies were due to have 4 times the life of human 400 HP in this case, the map should be the night without lighting poles, only the light of the moon, so it is necessary to give human players to flashlights can cath sigh within constructions, or where it does not do the natural light of the moon, as rooms, caves, sewers and other.
    All of this to help the mummies that ings and discussed its HP low and attack up close.

This and my sujestão for this game.
    A game mode and map a fun and scary, where you can take a good scare.

Suggestion* sorry
    This and my sujestão for this game.

yup so true to hard to even get near the humans

This is a mere thought, dont hate, flame, troll ect its a suggestion. comprende?

what about a Player Versus AI mode? like a small group of Players versus waves of AI controlled troops, and respawn is after each wave I've seen similar done, it works

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast