Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: FAQ: Installation/Game Issues.

Hello there. I have problem with my game, everytime i log in, the game is crashing, i can choose or creater character, but i can't play I don't have problem with my connectioncs or my PC specs, any ideas ? Thanks

try to desactivate anti-virus before enter the game.

Possible way to fix it;
    1.- Antivirus
    2.- Ram Memory (Close all your backgroud programs)
    3. Try this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90TfEGFmrZ8

Hope that can help you.
    Is me... Moshy

I cant install the game because it says : "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select another."
    And im running as administrator! Please help me my *****.

Quote Originally Posted by MelonMonster View Post
    I cant install the game because it says : "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible. Please select another."
    And im running as administrator! Please help me my *****.
    Um, maybe send a support ticket? never seen, heard or encountered this error.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

@melonmonster If you want more accurate help, you can give us some SS or videos of the screen when your problem shows up.
    Is me... Moshy

Here are some reasons behind such problems:

1).The needed files/folders are hidden somehow
    no matter whether your searched key words are right or not, you often will absolutely find no wanted files. So, in such cases, always show up all hidden files and folders at first.

2). The Windows file searching tool is unworkable.

if the searching tool also becomes unworkable, you also will get the same found no file error messages again and again.

3).The wanted files/folders are renamed, moved or deleted.

In most cases, such computer file not found error problems often happens when the desired files/folders are reamed, moved or deleted.
    No matter which one of them are familiar with you, go find the solution correspondingly.
    How to Resolve This File Not Found Error Problem?

Can not help finding practical solutions to fix this computer file not found error and use your really needed files/folders? OK! Go follow the bellow methods to take chances:
    1). Enter more related key words to search out the wanted files and folders.
    There is no satisfying result found when you do enter the possible key words to search your urgently needed files and folders? OK! Do not give up. Enter all possible key words, like the possible names, locations, file properties and the likes, and check whether they can be found out.
    2). Show all hidden files and folders.
    Are you sure all your computer files and folders are shown up? If not, go show up the hidden ones and then, go search again to see whether you can find wanted files and folders out. Do you know how to unhide desired files and folders? If not, go follow this: Start => Run => Type in “control folders” and press “OK” =>Click “View” and hook “Show hidden files and folders”=> Press “OK”

3). Reinstall Windows file searching tool or Download professional file searching software
    But, if you doubt that the Windows file searching tool is damaged or corrupted somehow, you’d better uninstall it and go try again. Of course, if you have no full confidence in the Windows tool, you also can apply some professional file/folder searching software online which is especially designed to help people easily find wanted data through simple key words or else elements. Always select the proper data recovery software according to your own conditions.

4). Data recovery software to scan computer hard disk to recover deleted or removed files
    Finally have recalled that your desired files and folders are removed or deleted off from this Windows computer drive completely? OK! As long as you do have not rewritten this computer hard disk where these deleted files locate before, the related deleted file recovery software also can help you somehow. With efficient deleted hard disk data recovery software, it is not impossible to recover deleted files from hard disk.

Try and post in the ACE part of forum.. This is MAT
    -------------
    awesome Magento 2 extensions - XML Sitemap magento 2 - Magento 2 Social Login

Hi, due to the recent replies I will be locking this thread. This thread is from September 8th, 2010. If you have an issue, or want to discuss something please make a new thread, as this is violation of forum rule:

"Thread necromancy - Please avoid reviving discussions that are weeks and months old. We will either delete your new messages and lock the thread or remove the whole topic altogether. Repeated necromancy of old threads may result in a suspension from the game/forums."

If you wish to read the forum rules please visit: https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...151#post573151
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

What a looooong thread.
    Is me... Moshy

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718