Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Echo Q / A Thread

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Default The Echo Q / A Thread

I'm pretty certain a lot of people actually want to ask the GM's something but never had the chance.

Anyways, here's a simple thread where you guys ask the questions, and I'll answer. Since questions may not be answered immediately, I'll just edit the post so that people will know which post has gotten which answer.

There are a few groundrules I have to place first.

1: No questions about personal life outside of SUBA
    2: No questions about staff details inside SUBA
    3: May not be able to answer all questions regarding future stuff regarding ACE.
    4: No questions that should be sent to customer service
    5: May not be able to answer all questions due to sensitivity on the issue.

If there's more rules I forget to put then I'll add them in as I go.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

What was your name in SCO? [Gnosis said it, i just want a confirmation ]

And if you wont answer that, can you tell us the names of the new pandea maps?

*EchoEdit*

I'll skip that first question lol.

The map translations we have so far is still really early. We havn't even looked at it fully.

But as far as I know, it may be something like "Robenia City" (Very probable due to it's appearance in the existing mission texts and the information in the mission texts) and "Baron Lands"

*edit*

Upon further checking, one of them is 100% confirmed as "Robenia City"

i'll start off with what everybody want.... though we already know the answer, i just have to ask.

WHEN WILL WE GET OUR PAINT SHOP BACK QQ?

*EchoEdit*

When the devs find a way to make it work

Why is there a five minute rule on editing posts?

*EchoEdit*

I wouldn't know that one, but I do know we plan to tweak it soon.

Any new information on the mecha armor? WP yes/no? Cost? Upgrade recipes? Stats comparable to?
    Thank you good sir!

*EchoEdit*

Mecha Armor news, delayed due to various issues. WP = 90% yes. Cost? No clue yet. Upgrade Recipes, dunno yet. Stats? 5% weaker than WP armor.
    Last edited by Oshima; October 9th, 2009 at 07:28 PM.
    Don't you think I'd remember ordering a mind erasing kit?

What is the thing about our community (Ace specifically, PT is just...disgruntled to say the least) you would like to have us work on to improve the most?

*EchoEdit*

Actual sportsmanship is probably key. Think like sports athletes. They play against each other, sometimes even fight. But at the end of the day, they go out for drinks.
    Don't you think I'd remember ordering a mind erasing kit?

So like... when can we get a higher defense/evation card droprate than what we are getting now? Especially for BCU? Since ANI has ground mob in slope port which makes them a bit easier to farm the cards...

14hrs farming in OP without even 1 cards is kinda ridiculous...

*EchoEdit*

The rates are the same. They are literally the same number for both sides. Of course people always say "It's 90% success so it should be 9/10 chances". But I always say "9/10 still means it can fail. If you get that 1/10 repeatedly, your luck just sucks"

You are next!

Anything you can say about 3-3 atm? Bgear engine nerf confirmation? ANYTHING?
    And what's the new boss' name that shoots a bajillion missiles?

*EchoEdit*

The new area in Ep3-3 is called *censored* and that boss is somewhere in there. As to his name. I have no clue. I just know he fires a hell lot of missiles. And about the BG Nerf, I don't have any concrete info on that. But there was some hefty discussion between the various AO hosts.

Will i-gears get any sort of skill adjustment in ep 3.3?

*EchoEdit*

I made a number of suggestions about the IG skills to the devs when the topic of gear balance was brought up among the publishers.

Can you increase the number of SPs per day? Now there are between 2 and 5, a day, and that just isn't enough to keep people's interest. Too much dead time and you can only do so much grinding a day. Between 6 and 10 would be a good number to start, maybe more.

*EchoEdit*

Thats an issue that keeps popping up and it's pretty hard to get an exact number of SP's a day consistently without doing it manually. But I think we're at a pretty good ratio right now. Unless people say otherwise.

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast