Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How To: Report Hacking!

Exclamation How To: Report Hacking!

This thread was created using the help of HYPERSP33D.

The forum IS NOT to be used as a place to report hackers, or those of such suspicious activities. If you want to report someone from the game, please follow these simple guidelines.

1) Click on Support to access the Support page.

2) Click on M.A.T. as this is the specific related game.

3) Click on M.A.T. - Report a Player.

4) Enter the details of your report, when you are finished check the box to agree that the information provided is accurate. Then click the send ticket button.We do not accept any edited images. So don't use paint to put a bunch of screen shots together or any other form of editing. When entering a ticket you must provide images/video of in game and of room lobby.(Edit [GM]elitekilla Jan 30,2011)

5) A confirmation page is displayed, which also provides you with a link to check the status of your ticket. You can access this at a later date, by bookmarking it. Or accessing it via your account profile. For your convenience here is the link directly. You can return here and use this link if you like.
    http://www.subagames.com/ticketsystemui.aspx

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
    Last edited by elitekilla; January 30th, 2011 at 11:04 AM.

Did some general house cleaning in this thread. Also, I think it deserves another bump as there have been a few reports filed incorrectly as of late.

i'm still waiting on my tickets... it's been over a month. can you smell solid proof of a cheater if it hit you in the face? i'm swinging over here!
    Þëëkåßöö etan ^^ rolling scrubs since cs1.3!

if i provided support like this i'd be broke and dead on the streets. revive my hope, Fervid

Quote Originally Posted by TechHippie View Post
    if i provided support like this i'd be broke and dead on the streets. revive my hope, Fervid
    Well, I don't really know why you keep posting about it here. It's almost like talking to a brick wall. Did you try emailing support@subagames.com to find out what happened to your tickets? (assuming you have already checked their status from your profile)

Quote Originally Posted by Fervid View Post
    Well, I don't really know why you keep posting about it here. It's almost like talking to a brick wall. Did you try emailing support@subagames.com to find out what happened to your tickets? (assuming you have already checked their status from your profile)
    it's making it clear to the community. i wouldn't post here if i had already emailed support@subagames.com and checked my closed ticket status without any response - multiple emails and reports.

so what do i do about this? flex my IT geek e-peen? your call.
    Last edited by TechHippie; April 22nd, 2011 at 06:43 PM. Reason: typo - i'm working atm

Quote Originally Posted by TechHippie View Post
    it's making it clear to the community. i wouldn't post here if i had already emailed support@subagames.com and checked my closed ticket status without any response - multiple emails and reports.

so what do i do about this? flex my IT geek e-peen? your call.
    I dunno, why don't you continue to complain about it on your userwall. You're just as likely to get a response there as here. Every 10 or so posts here will just get merged and trashed eventually. At least on your userwall you can spam all day until you're blue in the face.

I dunno, why don't you continue to complain about it on your userwall. You're just as likely to get a response there as here. Every 10 or so posts here will just get merged and trashed eventually. At least on your userwall you can spam all day until you're blue in the face.
    Uh huh. Why don't you get a hack shield after 6 months? Or an in-game report system that draws users' information server-side? You could connect those to be instantaneous in some cases (which many games i know have done). Even on free platforms.

My goodness, even an in-game vote kick feature.

The current reporting system provides absolutely no solid proof of many cheaters. You might as well put up a big "Hack Me" sign on your back.
    Last edited by TechHippie; April 23rd, 2011 at 01:21 PM.

This thread was created using the help of HYPERSP33D.

The forum IS NOT to be used as a place to report hackers, or those of such suspicious activities. If you want to report someone from the game, please follow these simple guidelines.

1) Click on Support to access the Support page.

2) Click on M.A.T. as this is the specific related game.

3) Click on M.A.T. - Report a Player.

4) Enter the details of your report, when you are finished check the box to agree that the information provided is accurate. Then click the send ticket button.We do not accept any edited images. So don't use paint to put a bunch of screen shots together or any other form of editing. When entering a ticket you must provide images/video of in game and of room lobby.(Edit [GM]elitekilla Jan 30,2011)

5) A confirmation page is displayed, which also provides you with a link to check the status of your ticket. You can access this at a later date, by bookmarking it. Or accessing it via your account profile. For your convenience here is the link directly. You can return here and use this link if you like.
    Suba Games - Home of the Best Free MMO,RPG, FPS, RTS Games! - Suba Games

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)
    can X-Fire count?

Report a player you know for a fact uses hacks, watch the report get closed, see the player not get banned. Keep doing this until you realize Subagames doesn't care - they only say they do.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast