Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Highest Score's

its clear that all the players in your room crobecca were really really bad.

zzz-zzz-zzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by HeadhuntFabo View Post
    zzz-zzz-zzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeediiiiiiiiiiiiii
    sss-sssssss-uppppppppppppppppppppppppp bro

Well, though I don't have the best. I am actually happy that my killing ratio for one game has gone to 51:3, extremely happy to have killed like 46 people before dying

Quote Originally Posted by zammediii View Post
    its clear that all the players in your room crobecca were really really bad.
    No, I'm just amazing.

Zamedi, I think I need to put this Crobecca chick to rest

You people just play with noobs, try to play vs me, sense or pale and see what happens

<div>Looking to win gaming gear, hardware and other cool stuff? FOR FREE?!</div><div>_________________________________</div><div>Register at UnitedForcesGaming.com/forum, create an introduction about yourself and type my name (MrPugglyWugglys) at the end to get started about being active in the uF forum! Yes, my name is a&nbsp;referral for a contest to jump-start our forums but please, do it anyways! We are hoping to get near 400 new forumers within the next month!&nbsp;</div>

EH. mrpug GTFO noob.

You must be jealous.
    <div>Looking to win gaming gear, hardware and other cool stuff? FOR FREE?!</div><div>_________________________________</div><div>Register at UnitedForcesGaming.com/forum, create an introduction about yourself and type my name (MrPugglyWugglys) at the end to get started about being active in the uF forum! Yes, my name is a&nbsp;referral for a contest to jump-start our forums but please, do it anyways! We are hoping to get near 400 new forumers within the next month!&nbsp;</div>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast