Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to KDR Farm yet still have fun

Default How to KDR Farm yet still have fun

Now, I know many of you will say Ancient City because, hey you're right but there is a way I found that makes it very fun and quick, It does, however, require more skill. Islands kept up his 8kdr by doing sniper only and just killing people and camping and whenever in danger, move out of sight. I got tired of sitting and waiting for people so I spawn camped them. How?

1) Make a SNIPER only room, this spot is only really do-able with this feature.

2) Try to be a ninja. Don't get noticed and if possible, hide in the corners to the entrance of their spawn and let your enemies run out. This will cause less attention to you as you go to the necessary spot.

3) Run. Not just run, but RUN FOREST RUN. Get up to the top of the mid-sectioned part of the enemies spawn. It is best to do this when all of them are either alive and scoping at your spawn, or dead but not spawned yet. If necessary, kill any blockades.

4) Get behind the 2 boxes stacked on top of each other. More importantly, try to angle your character to sit behind the corner pointing to the window. This makes you really hard to see and even hit with you having the scope in advantage.

5) Start sniping. The best mehtod is to peek and see how many are spawned up top. If there are many and they are scoping your box, then sit behind it and watch the stairs while crouching. Use sound to your advantage. Try to fake out your enemies by jumping side to side so they can't land the first shot and then quickscope them.

If enough demand, I'll upload my FRAPS of me doing this consistantly and getting about 20+ unbelievable streak.

Last edited by Fervid; November 5th, 2010 at 07:00 AM.

Since we are at it, let's advertise my skills
    However, I do less spawn camping than roof camping and the room I play are usually conventional.

Example of illustration.
    Mine is much more of unstoppable moving when there are no sniper.
    FPS around 25-30 when recorded vs 60+ when no recording.

Recorded from the 3rd day I play MAT.

With determination I have a KDR of 2.58 from a KDR of lower than 1.

Expect a result similar to this if you do right:

Last edited by Richarphat; October 23rd, 2010 at 02:51 PM.

I do the same, but faster. Islands does what u do in ur vid, just camps and heals up whenever in danger. You'll see my method.

I will be looking forward your method then

Nice video...
    @HeadhuntFabo.. Waiting for your video to show your skill.

I have done better

erm nice video but i think ur sniping is a little reckless and completely un-normal for a sniper.

Definition of a sniper.

A loner who hides in the shadows and takes his targets out one at a time with master precision and never stays in the same place for a long period of time.

what u did was the complete oposite in my mind

you advertised your position by hoping around like a horny bunny and fired on occasions 3-4 times before getting a kill

you seem to have a good eye for finding a target and good hand eye co-ordination i think on a bigger map if they release one you should relax with ur firing and try being as i described a sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtharper View Post
    erm nice video but i think ur sniping is a little reckless and completely un-normal for a sniper.

Definition of a sniper.

A loner who hides in the shadows and takes his targets out one at a time with master precision and never stays in the same place for a long period of time.

what u did was the complete oposite in my mind

you advertised your position by hoping around like a horny bunny and fired on occasions 3-4 times before getting a kill

you seem to have a good eye for finding a target and good hand eye co-ordination i think on a bigger map if they release one you should relax with ur firing and try being as i described a sniper
    I will take it as a precious advice
    Last edited by Richarphat; October 28th, 2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: nazisgrammer FTW

erm i dont understand " Precious Advice " ? is that good or bad and reading back i sounded a little rude i didnt mean to be im sorry if it come accross that way i just ment to help if you have the chance please could you watch a film called ... Leon the professional to see what i mean for example

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtharper View Post
    erm i dont understand " Precious Advice " ? is that good or bad and reading back i sounded a little rude i didnt mean to be im sorry if it come accross that way i just ment to help if you have the chance please could you watch a film called ... Leon the professional to see what i mean for example
    It was not a sarcastic comment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast