Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Subagames 2nd Annual Film Festival - "Are you a Subagamer?"

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Default Subagames 2nd Annual Film Festival - "Are you a Subagamer?"

For the month of November we will have our 2nd Annual Subagames Film Festival! The theme this yearwill be something everyone can do. The theme is “How to be a Subagamer and what it takes to be a Subagamer!”. You guys can do anything to show how much of a Subagamer you are! Show us your skills in ACE or in M.A.T.! Show us your epic moments in Priston Tale and Fragoria! Or show us your crazy antics while you play at home in front of your computer! There will be many prizes with the 1st place winner getting a large amount of Subapoints and more! So don’t think you won’t win something there’s a chance for many winners!

The video doesn’t have to be about any of the games specifically. We really want to know about the people who play the games and your experience playing them! The video doesn’t even have to be serious. Comedy and fun is also essential to a good video. The focus here is the players and the community and remembers, this is for the month of November so you got plenty of time to make something good!

Rules:

Video must be at least 1 minute long and at most 5 minutes long.

Video must not contain any profanity or other inappropriate content.

Video must at least mention the theme of the Film Festival in some form or another.

Preferably, players must send us a link to download the video. Youtube and other video hosting sites are ok but it makes it difficult for us to properly present the video if you are a winner. Players can send us a link via support or the forums.

We are not liable for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, not received, stolen, or illegible entries. So make sure no one knows what you’re doing or someone else may copy it!

Event Period:

For the month of November.

Prizes:

TBA - There are multiple prizes for multiple categories that are still being confirmed.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

I play xD
    is very good
    I like planes
    a hobby xD
    <P><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c0c0c0">GunnS <FONT color=red>DemonLoverS </FONT><FONT color=yellow>DesTroYerS</FONT></FONT></P>

couple of questions, A) how do we make a video (i ish ignorant in this) and B) how to we upload it?
    <P>BCU PRELUDE [Raal (ig) or rocky(agear)], ARTEMIS[Raal_BG (bgear)]</P>
    <P>(Prelude)Selling 1 RED&nbsp;a type datacube letter or pm me if interested current price&nbsp;4 million OR BEST OFFER!</P>
    <P>&nbsp;</P>

like do we have to have the video done by the end of November? and include Subagames 2nd Annual Film Festival - "Are you a Subagamer?" somewhere in the video?
    &nbsp;<a href="www.youtube.com/user/comatarmsFTW">youtube.com/user/comatarmsFTW</a>&nbsp;<div>Xfire: freehat20</div>

The videos need to be done by the end of November and you must include the "Are you a Subagamer?" or something related on the video.

As to the previous poster, there are many ways to making a video. You can use video capture software like Fraps and Windows Movie Maker to make a video. Or you can go as far as record something on a camcorder. You can upload them via various filesharing sites like Mediafire.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Well, it may not be Spielberg's movie, but, its something.
    Watch video on youtube
    Download video (Mediafire.com)

OMFG I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS GOING OOOOOON! =[ -looks at phone- only 7 days.....-___-;; Oh well i'll make one just for the hell of it see if i can finish in time if not oh well.

do we post the video on the forums? or can we send it to a GM along with the download link?
    Last edited by Freehatz; November 24th, 2010 at 07:53 PM.

You can post it on the forums or send a link via any support ticket.

How do w make a video ?? I really want to show you how im good in Mission against terror !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast