Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leveling Guide.

i cant proceed to ancient refuge cuz there's a shooting canon spider thing that keep on killing me

Quote Originally Posted by XxDragneelxX View Post
    i cant proceed to ancient refuge cuz there's a shooting canon spider thing that keep on killing me
    their mini monsters they will dissapear after event is over ^^
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

Could you update the leveling guide for 10X and 11X?
    I am a knight but right now I am still training in KCave. Only having 115 abs gives me a big trouble in LOC. Death is just a matter of time to me whenever I dare to go to ET2.
    Currently I am using aged defense gears +10 LV100, 2VRs, 0.6 amulet, perfect KS murky with 64 spirit, +16 near perfect KS 80C sword (I am going to skip the LV100 sword).
    stat points: 64 spirit, 99 talent, 72 agility, base health, and the rest added to strength
    My leveling skills: LV 10 Grand Cross, LV 10 God Bless, LV 10 Godly Shield, LV 10 Holy Valor (and LV1 Brandish...)
    any suggested site for me to train? I really don't want to reset my skills points...
    IGN: MirageKnight

Almighty protector of the sun and sky,
    I beg of thee, please heed my cry.
    Transform thyself from orb of light,
    And bring me victory in this fight.
    I beseech thee, grace our humble game.
    But first I shall call out thy name,
    Winged Dragon of Ra!

Some people will leveling in ice1??? Cause the jera is drop in any monsters

Hello, I used to play this game back in 2009-2010 or something and these days I see many people that are over level 100. I'm currently a level 91 Knight and I wonder what's the most efficient ways to level up these days.

I see now that the current exp rate is 4x and I still think it's slow to grind. I went to S2 and grinded there for like 5hours and only gained 15%, is this normal? I even trained at a hellspawn. :d

I've been reading guides that I should train at I2, but those monsters there hit way to much for me to even survive, even though I have full 8d equips. I hardly find any parties too.

Any tips on leveling fast? (rather without spending money on superior packs).

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by DangsterKnight; October 14th, 2014 at 06:34 AM.

Age your subs, will get you stronger. Find party if you cant solo, but dont go training in a map 16lvls below you, wont be great xp
    http://i.imgur.com/0HwDd37.png

Find a spawn in heart of perum and one that you can stay in. There are some good hs there. But for your level stay there until you can go to ice1 and ice2 around 95 level or so. Its hard to level in ice maps when you are low 90's level. You can kill monsters there but xp won't be that great at your level. SunnyZ said it best awhile ago it sucks to be in the 9x because of the way the game is designed. You can go to Eura at 90 level but you really can't do any xp there not unless you are in a party. It gets easy to level in ice maps when you are 95 level plus then you can start to gain exp better. Hope that helps ya.

Quote Originally Posted by megaman007 View Post
    Find a spawn in heart of perum and one that you can stay in. There are some good hs there. But for your level stay there until you can go to ice1 and ice2 around 95 level or so. Its hard to level in ice maps when you are low 90's level. You can kill monsters there but xp won't be that great at your level. SunnyZ said it best awhile ago it sucks to be in the 9x because of the way the game is designed. You can go to Eura at 90 level but you really can't do any xp there not unless you are in a party. It gets easy to level in ice maps when you are 95 level plus then you can start to gain exp better. Hope that helps ya.
    You will run in the same thing when you get 95 level and can go to loc. 9x is what it is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123