Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: May Patch #1 - The Second Wave of Ghosts

Default May Patch #1 - The Second Wave of Ghosts

The first patch for May comes to us, and with it brings some goodies to spice up Ghost Mode! Notice I said first patch... we're expecting more.

As usual, for specific dates and system events, please check the Missions tab in the game lobby. They give us dates for most things but we're never really 100% sure what they are until the patch goes live and you actually see the dates in the game.

Here is a rundown of what is in this patch:

WEAPONS
    • AA-12 (Shotgun)

• The Gravedigger (Melee)

• Stick Grenade (Explosive Grenade)

• AK47 Platinum (Assault Rifle) **Yes this isn't new technically... but you couldn't purchase it before. Now you can.

• L85A1 (Assault Rifle)

ITEMS
    • Ghost Accelerator (this temporarily boosts your ghost's run speed when you use it)

• Ghost Pack B

• Ghost Pack J

• Ghost Pack Y

• Ghost Pack Z

CLOTHING
    The clothing section is very special for this particular patch because the Character Creation Contest that we ran a few months ago has 2 out of 3 winning entries added into this patch. As promised, we'll be sending out permanent versions of these suits to their creators. (please allow for some time for this to occur, I can't personally give permanent items with the tools available to me so I can send off temporary versions ASAP and then ask the devs to 'inject' permanent versions when they can)

These special suits are:
    • Monochrome Representation, as designed by Nite

• Navy, as designed by RichardPhat

In addition to these, there are a few odds and ends also being added.

MAPS
    • Nanyang Armory (can be played in Ghost Mode)

EVENTS/PROMOTIONS
    WARNING! KingSoft have been kind enough to inform us that this will be bugged slightly. They have discovered this bug at the last minute so a fix cannot be put in immediately. Female characters only will find that they will get the April SP-to-Gold promotion items when converting this month instead of the ones advertised below for this month. Please don't let this discourage you from purchasing and spending points, you will receive the items you are supposed to get below for free at a later date. To compensate for this, you can keep the old April ones that you'll be getting when converting SP and you'll be getting the proper ones for free at a later date, so ultimately you'll be getting more bang for your buck. Even if you already have the April promotion items(Golden M67/Golden FN F2000), fresh new ones means that you'll have them for longer. We shall dub this month Ladies Month in light of this.

• Convert 6000 SP to Gold Coins and get Dual California Cobras for 90 Days free!

• Convert 10000 SP to Gold Coins and get Dual MP7A1s for 90 Days free!

• Convert 30000 SP to Gold Coins and get Dual Berettas for 90 Days free!

FUNCTIONAL CHANGES
    This is where the language barrier gets a bit difficult... ahem!

• Anti-hack system update

• An armband that increases Silver Coin gains by +20% (and to this I wonder why it's not listed as an item or something but it's been filed under here)

• The lottery wheel's items have been shuffled around. The new permanent item on the wheel is the TAR-21.

Thanks for cool update, but when are u going to put silver items in your patches?
    Btw, ghost accelerator is like undetectable speedhack? Oh wow.

how does TAR - 21 look like

nvm saw it YouTube - [X-Shot] TAR-21 & AUG A2
    <br>

and clan war system continue boring
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hmm Saturn, what happened to the third character entry?
    To^i la` mo^.t con cuong thi nho nho~.

Silver items? I would hate to be wrong because I won't know 100% for sure until I come into the office tomorrow morning and see it for myself, but the initial patch notes showed that the L85A1 was in the 'silver' category. Initial patch notes also said the TAR-21 was going into the Display Shop... which can still happen I suppose but I didn't know until today that it was going to be the lottery wheel permanent weapon for May. I suppose technically it was correct since the permas appear in the Display Shop, I just assumed you could convert the Display Shop Coupon for it(which isn't out of the question yet but makes it highly unlikely if it's going to be in the lottery wheel because none of the other permanents from the lottery wheel could be exchanged with the Display Shop Coupon).

As for the Ghost Accelerator, I don't know how long it lasts, how often it can be used, or what the speed increase actually is. I believe it can be used multiple times in the same round but the cooldown period might be severe. It may not give that big of a speed increase. I'm of the opinion that the ghosts could use a few things to help them out but I don't play ghost mode all that often so I don't know for sure. I peek in undercover from time to time and ghosts usually get rolled.

The third character entry, I'm not sure. I asked someone to ask the devs about it but I haven't heard anything. I'll give it another shot tomorrow I suppose. The only thing I can think of is that they wanted to release something ASAP(as in not wait until all three have been completed) but didn't want to release something for just one gender either. We'll know soon enough I suppose whenever I get answered.

And thanks to the video link above and its list of related videos, I now know where the Nobody dance comes from. This is exactly why I try not to change the names of items if I can help it. I wanted to because it didn't make sense initially. Now it does.

Must be a hard time for the poor guy when he noticed that there is no more hygienic paper.

Multiple posts, rawr. The California Cobras may or may not be correct. Last minute patch notes said California Cobras. Initial patch notes said something else. Either the banners we have up on the site will be wrong or the in-game ones will be wrong since we did the in-game banner work long before the site ones which were done today. Initially they named the Kukri as the 6000 SP-to-Gold conversion weapon... so yeah, it might be the Kukri, it might be the Cobras. >.<

I'm inclined to believe that it's the Cobras however because of the artwork they sent. They said Kukri first so I was sitting there going "Hang on, if the 6000 SP item is the Kukri, why are the Cobras in the same directory as the Berettas/MP7A1s and not the Kukri?" Today when I read that it's the Cobras for 6000 SP, this made sense so I'm leaning towards the Cobras being the correct one.

Seems like you have been attacked with some kind of confusion

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast