Thread: Lag.

Question Lag.

Hey everyone, here's the situation:

Recently (the last couple days more specifically) I've experienced a lot more lag than i usually do.

Sometimes when i join a game with 16 players on Cross Range i get lag and i find it normal, no complaints there but in the last few days i've gotten lag even when i'm 1vs1.

I Wouldn't normally post anything about it but it's really starting to get on my nerves, it's affecting my gameplay and since i've got lot's of free time for the next few days i wanted to ask here if anyone else is experiencing these problems or is it just me, if the latter then, would anyone know a way for me to decrease this lag?

I have checked my ping and it is usually low, usually one of the lowest one's on the room, but still whenever a team mate aproaches me, or i get in contact with a player from the other team the lag starts and thus i lose a lot of easy kills or wasting an entire clip with little or no damage at all inflicted...

so pretty please, anyone can give me a hand here? thanks in advance.

Well, I would tell you to do a virus scan ect. Clean your pc.
    What have you/did you do before this started? Surf something..cough cough...
    If you want something to help you alittle, use Advanced System Care. Click Here for more info
    I use it and it works.
    Um... I can't really think of anything.
    Restart your modem/router...
    Speed Test See if your being slow..

If you haven't rebooted your pC in a few days, like a lot of people do, reboot it.
    Defrag..
    All I can think of as of now, if i think of anything in the future, i'll repost/edit.

also try some other things.

1. get game booster. Run the boost up for games and what not then try to defrag the game to make the files smaller and more easy for your computer to process.

2. Try running via a direct connection ( only applies if you are using a wireless computer)

3. Could be fps lag. Try using one core if you have multiple ones such as dual or quad. To do this bring up task manger and go to process's look for mat.exe and right click on it and go down to set affinity then uncheck all of your cores expect for cpu 0.

If there is still a problem then please reply back, and well go from there.

I Rebooted, scanned and all that and it didn't do much, but i used the game booster and so far it's going pretty smoothly again, thanks a lot for the help!!

Np bro, and i said ASC because it has game booster, and other things that are awesome in it to speed u up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulled View Post
    Np bro, and i said ASC because it has game booster, and other things that are awesome in it to speed u up.
    ASC is good but you have to download GB to get it it has a hyper link in the program.

Also I have a key if anyone wants one