Thread: My Trailer

Default My Trailer

Enjoy my trailer.. Yes I understand it sucks right now its because I wanted to post it.. Instead of making with with wmm ( windows movie maker ) I am making a new one with sony vegas witch will be much better...

Nice video there dude.

Awesome Video
    ~BlazingGunz
    BlazingGunz<br>

That's an awesome video there

Thanks if you guys like that video you should check the other videos out from the other members on that youtube channel

Sadly I'll not be making a montage on the film that I have posted due to a virus that has taken my Hard drive out. I will be making a montage later on but please feel free to go and check out the other pG's montage on other games... YouTube - ParanormalGamingpg's Channel

Default chibi

This forum is awesome and has a lot of helpful content here. Companies can use this content to further improve the quality of disposable nitrile gloves even though they have not received any complaints about them. However, there is still room for improvement. atari breakout

Default reply

Myolsd is basically a platform which is specially designed for the students and the staff of the Oletangy school district. It is made so that they can communicate with each other and also access different details related to their schools and current course.
    aessucess global.subway myolsd