Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 v 3 Team Deathmatch Tournament - WOGL

Default 3 v 3 Team Deathmatch Tournament - WOGL

World Online Gaming League is at it again, this time delivering a Tournament of epic proportions! This is a tournament, not a ladder! It will be Team Deathmatch and it will be 3 on 3. You can have up to 8 people registered on a team, but only 3 can actually play a match. This is in the event that some people on your team can't show up to a match on a particular date and time so you have backups to play the match with instead of forfeiting due to a lack of team members. Preliminary prizes for this tournament are:

1st - 150,000 Suba Points(team leader splits SP among team members) + A Unique Weapon(a weapon that can't be bought for each team member, currently undisclosed information)
    2nd - 100,000 Suba Points(team leader splits)
    3rd - 75,000 Suba Points(team leader splits)

The prizes may or may not change. If we have a good turnout then it's possible that we could up the ante. =)

How to Register for the 3 v 3 Team Deathmatch Tournament

1. Your full team must be registered on the WOGL website. (http://www.wogl.org)
    2. Your team leader/captain will need to collect each player's WOGL forum username and their M.A.T character name to register them on your team. (needs to be exact or prizes may not be awarded)
    3. Your team captain will register the full team at this link. http://www.wogl.org/forums/newthread.php?do=MAT_Form
    4. The rules for the event will be released approx. 2 weeks before the start of the event. (Approx. Start Date: January 10, 2011)
    5. Each player on the team should download the WOGL Anti-Cheat. http://www.wogl.org/forums/wogl-anti...t-version.html

FYI:
    If you have cheats or have had them in the past on your PC we recommend a reformat. WOGL's Anti-Cheat is very thorough and they have a 0 tolerance policy on cheating. If you are in possession of cheats it is the same as having them on. Also all cheat making programs such as cheat engine will result in a ban from WOGL for life.

WOGL recommends testing the anti-cheat at least 48 hours before your first match to make sure everything is working properly.

ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN THE ANTI-CHEAT WHEN PLAYING IN THIS EVENT. Failure to do so can cause your team to forfeit.

This event isn't going to get alot of attention cause as many people have said, they could care less about competitive gaming. But I'll give this a free bump!
    <P> Ichigo Kurosaki. Will and always be a Soul Reaper at heart!</P>

My hardwork paid off.

Got a free bump

Need more of these
    Last edited by PgAbsence1; December 6th, 2010 at 11:17 PM.

good tournament,
    but my question is..why the hell 3v3? and deathmatch? why not go for the usual 5v5 bomb?

anyhow

ns tourney i guess

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]MrSaturn View Post
    ALL PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN THE ANTI-CHEAT WHEN PLAYING IN THIS EVENT. Failure to do so can cause your team to forfeit.
    ahhhh, sorry Pale!

Quote Originally Posted by Zag1G View Post
    ahhhh, sorry Pale!
    Hahaha you would call him out on the spot!!! And that applies to everyone else whos hiding their cheats, not going to say any names but you know who you are!
    <P> Ichigo Kurosaki. Will and always be a Soul Reaper at heart!</P>

Hey, can i host my own, personal tournament? Is that allowed?

Because a few friends of mine wanted to do a big 10 person death match. The 1st place winner would be given 1000 MAT gold.
    But we were told that we couldn't organize it without GM permission. Soooo. . . any chance i could post a topic and get some advertisement out?
    http://myprofile.subagames.com/Image.aspx?sigpic=245269<br>
    Quote Originally Posted by Fervid
    Yes, but, what about Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie????

Quote Originally Posted by TheHightened View Post
    Hey, can i host my own, personal tournament? Is that allowed?

Because a few friends of mine wanted to do a big 10 person death match. The 1st place winner would be given 1000 MAT gold.
    But we were told that we couldn't organize it without GM permission. Soooo. . . any chance i could post a topic and get some advertisement out?

I would suggest you to send a PM to the GM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast