Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First M.A.T Ban

y me BAN>???
    <br>

pale hacks and so does all of arcanum roflmfao to those of you who dont think they dont hack your stupid he has chams aim bot and a few others so please tell me that he deoesnt hack because i have vids of him hacking

Why do some of you feel the need to derail this topic? If you have anything to discuss that is not related to the topic of this thread, create a new topic.

Also, please do not accuse anyone of hacking in the forums, if you have proof of someone hacking, send a ticket to support. Announcing it here does nothing. Support do not read the forums.

can wogl i.p ban them ??

Quote Originally Posted by HardStyles View Post
    can wogl i.p ban them ??
    They aren't banned on Suba, only on WOGL. They can still play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WOGLCEO View Post
    We banned our first M.A.T player today for having hacks. This is a warning do not try to play at WOGL with hacks you will be caught. We have a zero tolerance policy. Caught = lifetime ban from competative gaming at WOGL.
    I think it's important to name the player - discourage the other closet hackers and any excuses your 1st ban has!

Quote Originally Posted by Fervid View Post
    Why do some of you feel the need to derail this topic? If you have anything to discuss that is not related to the topic of this thread, create a new topic.

Also, please do not accuse anyone of hacking in the forums, if you have proof of someone hacking, send a ticket to support. Announcing it here does nothing. Support do not read the forums.
    I have proof, but no tickets have been answered with any response - just evidence of no ban. I've also asked in-game how to send remote session proof and no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ExltRamenH View Post
    I have proof, but no tickets have been answered with any response - just evidence of no ban. I've also asked in-game how to send remote session proof and no answer.
    now that's irresponsible for suba. just my opinion. They need to reply to players asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Fervid View Post
    Also, please do not accuse anyone of hacking in the forums, if you have proof of someone hacking, send a ticket to support. Announcing it here does nothing.
    oh and reporting it to support does something? bahahha what a joke. It does more in the forums letting people know who hacks so they can dodge them and avoid a known hacker.

yea its a sad game huh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast