Thread: Knife? 3D model

Default Knife? 3D model

So, this is my project which I started while at school. It is not finished yet.
    I would gladly, read any criticism or any feedback.
    Will look a way to improve it.

PSS, for those who live in Germany may not view this video. Due to the viewing restriction.

To^i la` mo^.t con cuong thi nho nho~.

pretty nice rendering.. It would be nice if you have more details on the sword itself.

Will try a solution for it. I have also received feedback that I should put more colour on it.
    To^i la` mo^.t con cuong thi nho nho~.

Pretty nice modeling. I agree with FruitTart's comment, if you have more detail and more color it will be awesome.

Lol how things have changed, when I was in high school, I was making knives from saw blade steel and deer horn.

that is a really good work considering it was just a start. i do think though that you can add more detail or color effects on it just to make the sword look more artistic and dramatic at the same time. I hope that you will get to pot the final work here so that we can see how good it ends up good luck!

cái n*y l* lập trình đồ họa 3D *? mình cũng mê cái n*y lắm nhưng ko biết nhiều.nhìn chung thì mình thấy nó giống cây kiếm hơn