Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Subagames New Year Caption Contest!

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Default Subagames New Year Caption Contest!

To start off the new years we'll be giving everyone a chance to earn free Subapoints! How to participate is really simple. Just take ONE of the following four images and make a funny or witty caption for it. You can add anything to the image if you want as long as it follows the event rules. There is no winner, anyone who makes a funny or witty caption is automatically going to earn 1000 Subapoints!

All you have to do is reply with the image in your post. Please note that all entries will be based on the forum nickname so if you want the Subapoints on your main account use it to post the images.

Event Rules:

No profanity
    No inappropriate content added to the images
    Must be in English

Event Timeframe:

January 1, 2011 to January 31, 2011
    Prizes will be distribute after the event period

The four images are the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

I suppose I'll get things started. Thanks for the event!

lol did read the time frame i will post mine again later <3 thank for a cool event
    Last edited by G3m; December 31st, 2010 at 03:09 PM.

Posting to update with a Caption during January 1-January 31. Cool way to get some Suba points ch'yeah!

My attempt....

How do you put quotes in those? What software do I need? I want to put some!
    <div>I fight alone. I die alone. I need no friends. (But I do want some.)</div>

my attempt

and mine
    Last edited by NitroBlass; December 31st, 2010 at 11:17 PM.

Quick question...can we add anything else besides text that's appropriate? Like...a random person or something.

My entry.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast