Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hahaha, WATCH THIS. Justinn's montage preview.

Default lol

now i know why i can kill justinn sometimes and then other times he just is untouchable

Why do i see Justinn's mouse appear, move around his screen, and the gun aims with it around :50??? This isn't a hack accusation Fervid, i'm very curious because i've never seen any recording program that does this on accident and i've been around the block.... a few times.

If this wasn't a recording accident, how do i do that Justinn? i'd like to be able to utilize that ability
    Last edited by TechHippie; February 9th, 2011 at 01:11 AM.
    Þëëkåßöö etan ^^ rolling scrubs since cs1.3!

Quote Originally Posted by TechHippie View Post
    Why do i see Justinn's mouse appear, move around his screen, and the gun aims with it around :50??? This isn't a hack accusation Fervid, i'm very curious because i've never seen any recording program that does this on accident and i've been around the block.... a few times.

If this wasn't a recording accident, how do i do that Justinn? i'd like to be able to utilize that ability
    Well etan, this is an excellent question! first you go download an aimbot, but it has to be toggleable. You then toggle the aimbot when you see someone you want to kill. If it seems like you are doing too good, and are a hacker you need to stop and die a few times. But then when you have convinced people you may start toggling the aimbot again. It's as simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by PandaPandaPanda View Post
    Well etan, this is an excellent question! first you go download an aimbot, but it has to be toggleable. You then toggle the aimbot when you see someone you want to kill. If it seems like you are doing too good, and are a hacker you need to stop and die a few times. But then when you have convinced people you may start toggling the aimbot again. It's as simple as that!
    haha well said
    <br>

go to the video time of 1:20 and when the dude jumps justins gun goes up also (all aks do) but idk the way he plays and **** honestly he is fishy as ****

nice aimbot
    0:17 or 1:20 good examples of fast change position

Epic fail

Most obvious aimbot ever?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456