Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Hahaha, WATCH THIS. Justinn's montage preview.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    361

    Default Hahaha, WATCH THIS. Justinn's montage preview.

    YouTube - MATLOL


    an hour of footage.. it's processing, quality will get better.


    Will be putting together an actual video over the next two weeks, with GOOD clips.

    Lemme know whatcha think, okay thanks.
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    10,231

    Default

    hey, i'm the 2nd to view it.. hehe. I dont care much for the background music, but that's my person choice. I would be interested in knowing what your average ping is, because it seems like you always get the first shot on the enemy. I wish I had a good ping to take advantage of that. Great video Justin.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fervid View Post
    hey, i'm the 2nd to view it.. hehe. I dont care much for the background music, but that's my person choice. I would be interested in knowing what your average ping is, because it seems like you always get the first shot on the enemy. I wish I had a good ping to take advantage of that. Great video Justin.
    Thanks Fervid,
    My ping is normally 40-90, and my FPS is typically 60-120. Crobecca was the 1st, Fervid the 2nd !
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver,Canada
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Nice video Justin, I hate to break it to you but Lil Wayne's music isn't that good, I don't like his voice in a FPS montage either lol.
    Don't pinch my ears! It hurt!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuGOD View Post
    Nice video Justin, I hate to break it to you but Lil Wayne's music isn't that good, I don't like his voice in a FPS montage either lol.

    Lil Wayne is okay, it's just a preview. I added the first two songs that I saw.. And the 2nd - When it says "Haters in the building, *****.." Look @ in game chat, someones hating on me, saying i'm using wall hacks, rofl!
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver,Canada
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRepasky123 View Post
    Lil Wayne is okay, it's just a preview. I added the first two songs that I saw.. And the 2nd - When it says "Haters in the building, *****.." Look @ in game chat, someones hating on me, saying i'm using wall hacks, rofl!
    Okay good to know xD
    If you want any music inspirations, tell me.
    Don't pinch my ears! It hurt!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuGOD View Post
    Okay good to know xD
    If you want any music inspirations, tell me.
    Will do, haha. Wanna edit my ACTUAL vid?
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver,Canada
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRepasky123 View Post
    Will do, haha. Wanna edit my ACTUAL vid?
    Yeah of course Lolz.
    Don't pinch my ears! It hurt!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShuGOD View Post
    Yeah of course Lolz.
    Thought so ;]
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver,Canada
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRepasky123 View Post
    Thought so ;]
    So... Where do I download it xDD
    (I got 1TB hard drive so I can handle a lot)
    Don't pinch my ears! It hurt!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •