Thread: Clan Bank

Default Clan Bank

We are not rich, 5k per scrim? Can you lower the tax or at least give us money when we win a scrim please.

You should make it if we win we get our 5k and their 5k.

Hmm... IDK Coherent, i haven't really had any problem with the costs on any of the two clans i've been on before.

And i've only added money on the first one, currently i have by myself almost 500,000 Silver so if My clan Leader asks me to add some silver to the bank account it'd be no problem, i think you should ask your clan mates to help the clan bank some to solve your problem in my opinion :3 maybe one of'em is rich ;D
    -La Maldad nace de la supresión hipocrita del odio.-

I support this but why bother, its another scheme for encouraging you to buy gold, so they're obviously not going to remove it.

Default Jaja

Well, for those of us who aren't rich and can't afford gold, it would be nice if we were rewarded for winning a clan war. As for your comment Pez, everyone has donated their fair share into the clan bank but we don't want to have to continually pay to clan war. It should be part of the game, do you understand? that we shouldn't have to pay. Every free fps has a free clan war system, what kind of game would make it to where you have to pay and don't get rewarded? I just think it would give people more incentive to clan war if they either lowered the cost or abolished it completely, best would be returning the silver to the winner. You might see a boost in the clan war channel, which would in turn bring around competitive gaming.

I Have to disagree.

See? This is where people who have played other fps fail, you want certain things to be the exact same as other fps and therefore kill M.A.T.'s originallity.

I also don't see how it is such a pain to pay silver to cw, that's silver, not Gold so i don't know why would it encourage you to purchase gold wich btw even if it does then remember, they're trying to run a bussiness here.

Yeah cw costs silver, big deal, it's not that much silver anyway, take it from me, i'm no pro, i consider myself a total noob still and i don't have any problem saving up my silver for guns/stuff/ AND cw if needed.

They made it so you can create clans without gold recently too, remember? so i think that cw's ARE already encouraged, that's just my opinion (:

Yea, but take it this way:

5k per scrim. We put 100k in clan bank....

100/5 = 20...only 20 scrims. If we scrim daily, 100k will be gone in a day or 2.

I poor, I cannot support my members. Now look at how much the guns costs. About 32-36k for m4 silence. There goes my money.....

Now I poor, my members will be poor when buy weapon. I think we should get awarded silver into the clan bank whenever we win.

please

Quote Originally Posted by Coherent View Post
    Yea, but take it this way:

5k per scrim. We put 100k in clan bank....

100/5 = 20...only 20 scrims. If we scrim daily, 100k will be gone in a day or 2.

I poor, I cannot support my members. Now look at how much the guns costs. About 32-36k for m4 silence. There goes my money.....

Now I poor, my members will be poor when buy weapon. I think we should get awarded silver into the clan bank whenever we win.

please

i can now understand your position better coherent.

first time i did cw with current clan i had 8 cw's in a row out of like 10-12 we had that day.

so yeah that's a lot of silver, plus an m4 it can get pricey.

While i still agree on cw's having a cost, i think earning a bit of silver as a cw winner would be a good way to solve this, at least getting a partial amount of silver, heck why not even a bet system...