Thread: Sneak Peek Time! It's Occupation Mode Time!

MrSaturn is offline Fuzzy Pickles!

Default Sneak Peek Time! It's Occupation Mode Time!

The introduction of Occupation Mode is coming soon with the release of the next patch which is right around the corner(expected to arrive on the 27th of January)! Occupation Mode is an intense, tug-of-war style game mode where two teams fight for territorial control of an area.

Three control points are placed on the map, one somewhat close to each team's spawning area and one in the middle of the map. The object of the mode is to push the other team back far enough to take over all three control points. If this cannot be reached in the time limit, it will be a draw game. Both teams have infinite respawns, so this is an intense game mode where working together with your team is key!

This is a control point. The color of the control point denotes which team that point belongs to. If it's white, it's neutral. To capture an enemy control point(or a neutral one), simply stand over the point and you'll capture it!

Capturing an opposing team's control point requires that the point go neutral first before it can be captured for your team. Once captured, defend it with your life and coordinate with your team to make a push for the next point! Don't forget to leave a few soldiers behind to guard your points! You can easily be robbed of a capture point if you leave them unguarded!

The first map to be introduced for Occupation Mode is 518 Base, a training ground for soldiers to brush up on squad-based tactics and careful advancement across the war zone. Get out there and show the world what Occupation Mode is all about!

Preview screens of 518 Base:

Mareeo is offline Notable

Woah nice game mode, sounds like fun since im all for teamwork, map looks pretty good too, thanks for this MrSaturn, are there any more sneekpeaks to come? ;D

EDIT: OMG is that a new G36??? D: or did you get creative?
    Last edited by Mareeo; January 19th, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
    -La Maldad nace de la supresión hipocrita del odio.-

Dulled is offline Resident

Just a simple question, Is there anything about a system in this patch?
    Maybe one, that will cut down on a population of unwanted people?

Dull here took my rather ambiguous question and made it rather direct.

Don't get me wrong, im just another player hoping to reduce the hacker community ^^

Hopefully this patch will give us that.

MrSaturn is offline Fuzzy Pickles!

We're hopeful. I would like to release as little as possible when it comes to such a situation. Anything I say can be used against us. =p

I'll say that the next two patches will be addressing this situation, February's patch being not too long after January's. I'm not holding my breath until I see their two-pronged attempt in action but all I can do is remain hopeful.

EDIT: The gun by the way is some sort of event that another publisher is running. Of course with the massive lag from being so far away, I can barely use it over there. I have the same gun in my inventory here anyway. =p

MizuKitsune94 is offline Resident

i like this. will be playing alot of this. whats next? Onslaught?

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]MrSaturn View Post
    We're hopeful. I would like to release as little as possible when it comes to such a situation. Anything I say can be used against us. =p

I'll say that the next two patches will be addressing this situation, February's patch being not too long after January's. I'm not holding my breath until I see their two-pronged attempt in action but all I can do is remain hopeful.

EDIT: The gun by the way is some sort of event that another publisher is running. Of course with the massive lag from being so far away, I can barely use it over there. I have the same gun in my inventory here anyway. =p

You have access to all sorts of goodies huh? I once saw u use a funny firework box on a GM event xD everyone was like "ftw wut is dat"

MizuKitsune94 is offline Resident

i wish i was a gm to use stuff like that. (and rid the hackers...)

Zag1G is offline Resident

WAOH! ! ! 1!!111 NO wAI