Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gm saturn look this thread please!

Default Gm saturn look this thread please!

Hello, My name is john kraus and i won 3rd place from 1v1 ladder.
    1v1 "End of the Year, End of the World" Ladder Results!'

Since when you said the prizes come this week jan 24 - 29 and i still got no headset prize? I'm still wating for the headset . I just send a real address to Support@subagames.com. FERVID PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD UNTIL SATURN SEE THIS!!!
    I contact your email support@subagames.com 1/7 , 1/7 , 1/14 , 1/14 .nd still no answer or contact me?

I was supposed to have headset arrived my house but still nothing came?
    I had earned 30,000 gold points on my game but not headset ? Please look ur email and let me know cuz i'm still wating for the headset prizes. I did put my address and my info acc too.
    Let me know plz and many thanks.
    <P>IGN: Krausbomb1</P>
    <P>xFire: Krausbomb1</P>

I really hope you get this sorted out. But making a thread isn't going to be any faster than sending a PM to him, or an email to support. Good Luck.

i did pm to him but no answer and Email support too. I'm pretty mad now. or you can tell Saturn to come up look at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Krausbomb View Post
    i did pm to him but no answer and Email support too. I'm pretty mad now. or you can tell Saturn to come up look at this thread.
    I don't have any special ways to contact the GM's either. I only have the same tools you do.

okay , if the admin didnt check up this thread i'm so posting this on general discussion. cuz im pissed.

I rarely read PMs. I rarely go on the forums as it is. We don't control the mail system. =p It's possible that there's a delay somewhere. I've got pretty good contact with the guy that won first place so I guess I'll send him a PM shortly and ask if he's gotten his stuff yet.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]MrSaturn View Post
    I rarely read PMs. I rarely go on the forums as it is. We don't control the mail system. =p It's possible that there's a delay somewhere. I've got pretty good contact with the guy that won first place so I guess I'll send him a PM shortly and ask if he's gotten his stuff yet.
    Honestly . Thank you so much for reading this . I thought you guys will take care of email but didnt know that but thx. Wow you serious a guy already got his prize intersting. Let me know if there's a delay or not.. ! And dont close the thread until i get the prize. Many Thanks.

I still havent recieved my prize?? My headset is not arrived yet and let me know when? Cause im worried about it. Please answer!

were you provided a tracking number?
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

I find it terrible that this hasn't been resolved for you man, i really hope they can give you a resolution soon.
    -La Maldad nace de la supresión hipocrita del odio.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast