Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Panda pet? When does it begin to help in battles?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Underdark
    Posts
    3

    Question Panda pet? When does it begin to help in battles?

    I hatched a panda & have gotten him to level 3; I'm curious as to when he'll start helping in battles instead of rolling around & juggling.
    <span style="color: DarkOrchid;"><br></span><span style="color: DarkOrchid;"></span>

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    a place far far away...
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    If I remember correctly it has to pass level 9

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Underdark
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitTart View Post
    If I remember correctly it has to pass level 9
    Thank you.
    <span style="color: DarkOrchid;"><br></span><span style="color: DarkOrchid;"></span>

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    washington state usa
    Posts
    69

    Default

    how does a pet wear armors?is the warrior thing only bought by emeralds?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrowFire71 View Post
    I hatched a panda & have gotten him to level 3; I'm curious as to when he'll start helping in battles instead of rolling around & juggling.
    it becomes Adult in lvl 11 and will start helping in Battles


    Quote Originally Posted by raye2
    how does a pet wear armors?is the warrior thing only bought by emeralds?
    Armor, Weapon and Abilities Slots can be opened randomly when the Pet level up. I have an Adult Panda lvl 24 with 2 Ability slots opened and 1 Weapon slot opened. It's just luck
    On the other hand, yes, you can buy the warrior potion to open them, with emeralds or with the 3rd or 4th tier of the Beasmaster Skill, which takes long to get :-P

  6. #6

    Default

    test message only

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •