Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to be a better sniper.

Default How to be a better sniper.

Hahaha, this isn't a serious guide, just a few tips.

1) Buy a headset, and learn to soundplay. I personally recommend Razer headsets, not the 50 dollar ones, though.
    2) CORNERS.
    3) Figure out where your sniper zooms in at, and take a piece of tape, put it on your monitor, and put a black X on the tape with a sharpie. <- This sounds stupid, but it'll actually REALLY help you learn to quickscope.
    4) Don't try to get headshots, aim for the torso.
    5) DO NOT JUMP WHILE FIGHTING OTHER SNIPERS - We know where you'll be in air, and where you'll land.
    6) Obvious, but don't try to move while sniping, come to a complete stop, shoot, switch to pistol, and resume evading bullets. :]
    7) As stated above, always switch to pistol after firing with your rifle.

^ I'm really tired, I just thought I'd start this post, I'll be adding more, and putting it in a much better format, I'll also include videos and what not, and get WAY more in depth. Just wanted to take a minute or so and start this post, as I've been thinking about it for awhile.
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

i have only recently started using sniping rifles. thanks for the tips!

That's some good tips there

Razer blows.
    Sennheiser ftw.

Ecstasi,Peekaboo, Peekaboo,peeka peeka peekaboo!

Razer blows.
    Sennheiser ftw.

thanks for the info.

But i've tried almost everything in that list (except the tape part) and well... i suck at sniping (:
    -La Maldad nace de la supresión hipocrita del odio.-

Quote Originally Posted by XTouch View Post
    Razer blows.
    Sennheiser ftw.
    This Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers. has always worked very well for me. I would highly recommend it.
    IGN - Justinn. Leader of Venom on MAT, we are also expanding onto Bad Company 2, and 3 when it comes out. PM me if you want to join on either game.<br>

Razer is iffy. Some headsets come great, some don't. In all honesty, the only product I deemed buyable from them is their Deathadder.

Also, taping is dumb. It really is, unless you think this is some scoutz n knivez from source then go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadhuntFabo View Post
    Razer is iffy. Some headsets come great, some don't. In all honesty, the only product I deemed buyable from them is their Deathadder.

Also, taping is dumb. It really is, unless you think this is some scoutz n knivez from source then go ahead.
    I know my headsets a piece of ****. Half the time it doesn't work and I have to readjust the plug, but then again it is a crappy panasonic, I had a better one, but the cat ate the cord -_-

As far as quick scoping .. the sniper crosshair shows up in the middle of the screen pretty much. It's a good idea I suppose if you want to put an x on your monitor.
    Last edited by PharohRa; February 14th, 2011 at 05:46 PM.
    <P>&nbsp;</P>

Quote Originally Posted by PharohRa View Post
    I know my headsets a piece of ****. Half the time it doesn't work and I have to readjust the plug, but then again it is a crappy panasonic, I had a better one, but the cat ate the cord -_-

As far as quick scoping .. the sniper crosshair shows up in the middle of the screen pretty much. It's a good idea I suppose if you want to put an x on your monitor.
    Solution to your cat problem Pharoh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast