Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Echo's Final Straw

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Rattiefob View Post
    Threads like this are necessary, too often are good ideas and viable solutions gone to "deaf ears" so to speak. I'm glad we were able to come to a solution regarding the WP HH issue though, it's been too long D:.

But a reset every 3 months sounds really fun, players can make new friends, pvp with people they have never pvped with before and also work with people they have shot at before. It sounded like a good idea back then and still does. Why was this idea scrapped?
    It was mentioned in another reply. There were a lot of issues backend wise that required fixing and some accounts are probably still broken.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to us Echo. I was seriously under the impression you didn't have anything to do with Ace anymore and that you didn't care about us at all.

But this shows you do. This thread and opening transfers on Prelude gives me faith in this game again.

I was getting ready to watch Prelude die.
    <a href=http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/Skulls_Moss/Cruxissig.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Cruxissig.jpg</a>

On another note, one of the biggest problems we have outside of these threads is that all we hear are unjustified QQ / Trolling / Whining from the community that is just overshadows anything good. It's one of the reasons why we ask people to cool down so we can actually look at things without getting it clumped into the usual ignore bin.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Does this mean it won't happen? Is there a nation reset in the near future? It gets rid of nation inbalances too, and inactive people who skew numbers\

edit: tell the tech guys to upload the manual patch onto the site plskthx
    Last edited by HiImDerek; February 25th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.

A day in the life of Echo v2:

10:00am - walk in check email
    10:10am - reply to emails, open report emails
    11:00am - finish reading report emails, begin reading updates on the general happenings
    12:00pm - lunch
    1:00pm - Oversee support/GM situation
    2:00pm - Review pending projects situations.
    3:00pm - check email again
    3:10pm - anything email related should be done here.
    4:00pm - Catch up on reports and documentation for aformentioned emails in morning or afternoon
    5:25pm - Self explanitory
    5:30pm - More work on reports / documentation
    6:30pm - Develop talks
    9:30pm - call it a day

So yeah, people underestimate busy for me lol.

Echo there are times with how apathetic youve become in recent months that you may have an aneurism.

Or this if it hasn't happened already.
    Pew Pewing Space Bees since 2006

- Sousuke: 93 Bgear, 3 Time ANI Leader (Back in 6 months bro LOL)
    Quote Originally Posted by irfromANIHOV View Post
    your f*cking stupid, pinoys aren't human, thus pinoys don't sleep. therefore, pinoys have no downtime.

your logic is flawed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokijii View Post
    Sousoke is noob, technically. i call this "Turning point month" BCU's comeback.
    <br><br>

Quote Originally Posted by Rattiefob View Post
    Does this mean it won't happen? Is there a nation reset in the near future? It gets rid of nation inbalances too, and inactive people who skew numbers\

edit: tell the tech guys to upload the manual patch onto the site plskthx
    Not unless the devs can fine tune the resets so it doesn't cause certain things to break...

Took us at least 3 months to catch up on regular issues after fixing all the issues the reset had. In that regard if we reset again we'd never be able to deal with tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by xSousuke View Post
    Echo there are times with how apathetic youve become in recent months that you may have an aneurism.
    I think I mentioned it before, but dealing with the ACE community has made me into a jaded, cynical bastard who has no hope for humanity or people in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Last1Standing View Post
    ALso echo about base wars. Back years ago before coronado even existed base wars happened 1 base at a time. It was both nations going for the same base. Those days I remember the base wars being more intense. Now base wars are 2 hours and sometimes no one even attacks because there are 3 bases at once sometimes being a waste of time. Any chance we can get it back to 1 base per war. Or the time reduced to 1 hr to make it constant fighting?
    Bad idea. Three base wars at once means the losing nation can still have a chance to win them. Ninjas or focus everyone on the same map. If we only had 1 OP at a time, both nations would be in the same map, resulting in a massive camp and a **** ton of lag.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    A day in the life of Echo v2:

10:00am - walk in check email
    10:10am - reply to emails, open report emails
    11:00am - finish reading report emails, begin reading updates on the general happenings
    12:00pm - lunch
    1:00pm - Oversee support/GM situation
    2:00pm - Review pending projects situations.
    3:00pm - check email again
    3:10pm - anything email related should be done here.
    4:00pm - Catch up on reports and documentation for aformentioned emails in morning or afternoon
    5:25pm - Self explanitory
    5:30pm - More work on reports / documentation
    6:30pm - Develop talks
    9:30pm - call it a day

So yeah, people underestimate busy for me lol.
    Sounds like a normal 11 hour day for any supervisor/administrator
    Only difference is you go to work 3 hours later.

edit
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF manualpatchplsmeninidkthxbai
    Last edited by HiImDerek; February 25th, 2011 at 01:30 PM.

Page 49 of 61 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast