Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Top 5 mat plays

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    44

    Default Top 5 mat plays

    (idk if this is in the rite form or not but plz tell me if itz not c
    wat doez every game hav? a top 5 plays video on youtube but for some reason mat doesnt .-.
    SOI DECIDED I START IT
    HOW TO ENTER TOP5 GAME PLAY
    its actually realy eazy jus send me an e-mail to: top5matplays@aol.com
    with the youtube link (yes must b on youtube otherwise i wont b able to put it in a video) and if itz one of the TOP5 videos that i choose ull b in it )

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    406

    Default

    You MUST be a proudbeaner if you're actually showing your godmoding ass here.

    The horror!

    Ecstasi,Peekaboo, Peekaboo,peeka peeka peekaboo!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XTouch View Post
    You MUST be a proudbeaner if you're actually showing your godmoding ass here.

    The horror!
    -.- i dont fukin hack nymor i only hacked wif nopainnogame kuz jsrocket told us too

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pezland.
    Posts
    1,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proudbeaner View Post
    -.- i dont fukin hack nymor i only hacked wif nopainnogame kuz jsrocket told us too
    Once a hacker, always a hacker.

    Uninstall M.A.T.
    -La Maldad nace de la supresión hipocrita del odio.-


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Icecrown Citadel
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Lol js told you to hack!!!! Woot i dont feel like a noob anymore
    -IGN Mission Against Terror is my game. WATS YOURS?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeo View Post
    Once a hacker, always a hacker.

    Uninstall M.A.T.
    ok ok atleast i got da balls to admit USEDto hack but i dont nymor go ahead nd ask munus

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialSaronite View Post
    Lol js told you to hack!!!! Woot i dont feel like a noob anymore
    hate to break it too uh but da day we played together da hacks wer in da recycle bin nd out of ma pc

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pezland.
    Posts
    1,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Proudbeaner View Post
    ok ok atleast i got da balls to admit USEDto hack but i dont nymor go ahead nd ask munus
    You hacked man, admiting it takes no balls, real balls would be for you to uninstall M.A.T.

    Have some shame. I dont care who says you don't hack anymore, once you hack you never go back.

    Many players will actually see you in game and consider you a "Suspected of hacking" Player, so you're not gonna get a lotta trust from the community.
    -La Maldad nace de la supresión hipocrita del odio.-


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeo View Post
    You hacked man, admiting it takes no balls, real balls would be for you to uninstall M.A.T.

    Have some shame. I dont care who says you don't hack anymore, once you hack you never go back.

    Many players will actually see you in game and consider you a "Suspected of hacking" Player, so you're not gonna get a lotta trust from the community.
    no no no if they wanna leave let them leave kuz i know i dont hack nymor nd i am ashamed u know kuz i didnt leave js' clan wen i had da chance

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    406

    Default

    why don't your type correctly. You're fail grammar doesn't make you a gangster. And you're just bad. Go die.

    Ecstasi,Peekaboo, Peekaboo,peeka peeka peekaboo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •