Thread: How to free up ram and gain FPS guaranteed to work for almost everyone

Exclamation How to free up ram and gain FPS guaranteed to work for almost everyone

Ok guys I would like to share with you a free program called gboost. What this program does is shutdown all unneeded programs in the background with a click of a button and is 100% more efficient than game booster

1. Go to GBoost Home and click free download
    2. Once you install the program open it and click press to boost
    3. After your done gaming MAKE sure you click the button to turn all shutoff processes and services also some services dont turn back on but a quick reboot will turn them back on

Virus scan:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

here is a video tutorials from majorgeeks:

I hope this helped you guys. please feel free to comment on how much this improved your game
    BTW my IGN is HYPERSPEED

Is this program like game booster?

its better than gamebooster and yes i recently dlled gboost because gamebooster wasnt helping very much so i searched the web all last night and i found gboost and i ran it and opened up mat and i gained like 10fps

Why not just use SMART Close and manually tweak you settings such as display theme's, window's animations, etc... its easier.
    <p>Youtube: mKitsune94</p><p>Website: http://htn.eocore.org
    SUBSCRIBE!</p><p><a href="http://www.REDECLIPSE.NET"><strong>WWW.REDECLIPSE.NET</strong></a><strong> FAST PACED OPEN SOURCE SHOOTER - LIVE ON THE BLEEDING EDGE!</strong></p><p><strong>
    Quote Originally Posted by AL3XRAM View Post
    </strong>To those noobs: So is ilegal or wrong if a player has experience?
    </p>

The program it self uses to much memory, the processes it stops doesn't take up as much memory. When I use it and then look at my processes its using 58k, I think i'll stick to closing them out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathsMessiah View Post
    The program it self uses to much memory, the processes it stops doesn't take up as much memory. When I use it and then look at my processes its using 58k, I think i'll stick to closing them out myself.
    Did you minimize it and wait for the number to drop because at first it takes up 50k then it will drop to 30k and then it will hit rock bottom which should be like 2k. But however this is a new program and on the website they have already seen this issue and are currently working to fix this.
    Last edited by HYPERSP33D; May 3rd, 2011 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HYPERSP33D View Post
    Did you minimize it and wait for the number to drop because at first it takes up 50k then it will drop to 30k and then it will hit rock bottom which should be like 2k. But however this is a new program and on the website they have already seen this issue and are currently working to fix this.
    Yea I waited it stayed the same, maybe when they get the bugs out it will be a good program to use. Better than game booster probably.