Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team View

Default Team View

anyone got good tips and guides as to how to scan through other peoples PC for hacks? ._. as in like... spotlessly check every side and be liegitimate into cheking other peopls pc?

no one has a reply? no GM's out there who pro at it?

er do they still play?

Quote Originally Posted by CherrySkittle View Post
    anyone got good tips and guides as to how to scan through other peoples PC for hacks? ._. as in like... spotlessly check every side and be liegitimate into cheking other peopls pc?
    The best place to learn about team viewing is C.L.E.A.N. your clan leader will have to go through the program and teach his Admins how to do the process as well.

Quote Originally Posted by [gm]elitekilla View Post
    the best place to learn about team viewing is c.l.e.a.n. your clan leader will have to go through the program and teach his admins how to do the process as well.
    holy bombz there is a training program for clan leading o_o...

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]elitekilla View Post
    If all your going to do is insult our GM staff and our mods then don't bother posting anything.
    you just got served!

Quote Originally Posted by TechHippie View Post
    If you want to teamview people the best way, learn how to code cmd.exe extensions and begin using batch files to quicken the process. This way you can do a cross-platform (or should i say cross-windows) scan efficiently, effectively, and get down into the nitty-gritty of file origination as well as processing.

Instead of poking around with their Windows GUI like most people do, you could run a very thorough scan in the matter of a minute or less (reading and interpreting the information will take longer). You can also get in-depth info on their machine, files, and processes as i stated earlier.

This is only the beginning, young padawans!

P.S. I would like to add that this is totally legit, and if you're really good you can do it without having to transfer the windows standard batch files to their PC before running them. No, this is not considered "hacking".
    so im guessing i need to look at wiki on how to do this <<;

About C.L.E.A.N.
    What is C.L.E.A.N.? video

The site clearly states:

"What we do:

We provide the training to help every gaming organization succeed. Why invest your time and money into an organization, just to have a few hackers sneak into it, and ruin everything you worked for? The three steps of remaining legit are not only taught but reinforced. Pre-screening, viewing, and maintaining are the basic fundamentals to learn and to continue."

"The first step is to apply to be accepted into the program. Once your accepted, you will be notified of your acceptance. We currently have four sessions with three to four courses in each session. Each session lasts one week. You are required to pass each session at 100% to move on to the next session. If at the end of a session you have not passed at 100% you will automatically be placed into that same session for another attempt."
    Last edited by elitekilla; May 14th, 2011 at 10:27 PM.

Post was removed I apologize for the troll cherry.
    [GM]elitekilla
    Last edited by elitekilla; May 15th, 2011 at 11:24 AM.

i checked out the c.l.e.a.n. website and i have to say.. not impressed. how do you catch hackers when you can't even put up a decent website? no offense elitekilla, but i think techhippie had some really good input. where is the rest of his post?

c.l.e.a.n. only teaches you how to remote VIEW, and how to randomly remote view... i just learned how to do all that off of google
    Last edited by Elitelamer; May 17th, 2011 at 03:26 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast