Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quest 103 : where to find bosses [guide]

Thanks for the contribution

I fixed the title and moved the thread to the guide's section, a redirect will be available from the community discussion for several days long.
    Couriosity killed the cat.

Can anyone tell me what the bosses drop? besides the quest item and the special ring?
    Coz ive killed ice1 boss 3 times now and it doesnt drop anything at all :S not even pot or gold.
    Your friendly neighborhood internet troll.

it drop me golds 1 time
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnoitra View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the bosses drop? besides the quest item and the special ring?
    Coz ive killed ice1 boss 3 times now and it doesnt drop anything at all :S not even pot or gold.
    [Jockart]<br>

I1 gives the boss on the north and south spawn on the terrace alot too

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce08KS View Post
    sorry to spoil this but the Bosses act the same as normal Bosses

they appear on you or close to you if your the only person on the map, If 2 ppl are on the map you have 50% chance of getting the boss and so on
    I been in loc all day and it spawns on me many times and im in none of those dots
    I feel the spawning of boss's are to a degree random. The above suggested places for boss's are just spawns that people have seen them in. He can spawn at any location on the map, there is no designated area.
    Although I would agree to some extent. I beleive Boss's spawns 'mainly' (using that word lightly) where mobs have been spawned recently (people running through the map or training). That it why it seems that the boss spawns next to you. Since you do not move, there are mobs constantly loaded next to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce08KS View Post
    well if its like other Quest drops if 2 ppl hit the mob noone gets anything so its just a waste of time
    I dont mean to pick on you bruce. But i dont agree. Ive constantly done quests for drops and received the drop while the other person hitting it has received nothing. Wolf/bees/devils/mingues for example, i know i have received.
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4993/dodo3rdsig.jpg[SIGPIC]

This quest bugged, or just random speciment drop ?

Was killing the boss in I1 and I2 and i got the speciment without any problems after the first kill, but when i tryed to get it in Ice1 from red eye,. i dosent drop / come to quest inventory, killed 2 red eyes so far. .. :S

Stoopid Blue Mountain can´t get me... Or can he?
    8696105403_7f88332147_b.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ravacha; April 30th, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

Help Turtle Dragon spawn area. Photos are no longer available. No Turtle Dragon details on Pristonworld,com. All bosses info are there except Turtle Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by phi_213075 View Post
    Help Turtle Dragon spawn area. Photos are no longer available. No Turtle Dragon details on Pristonworld,com. All bosses info are there except Turtle Dragon.
    Turtle Dragon spawns in Frozen Sanctuary (ice2)

Thanks Sunny!! Found it in Ice2. I was actually lookin for info on where exactly in Ice2.

Cheers!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast