Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Quest 103 : where to find bosses [guide]

Quote Originally Posted by phi_213075 View Post
    Thanks Sunny!! Found it in Ice2. I was actually lookin for info on where exactly in Ice2.

Cheers!
    It's random, like the sub lvl 80 bosses.
    They can spawn anywhere in the map (usually close by an active monster spawn), just keep killing monsters at a spawn around about boss time and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by PTosco View Post

Dont take more then 2 mobs.
    I would like to make sure about the above information.

[We will kill only 1 boss/kind of boss/quest although we don't get the C-Stone] OR [we will kill bosses until we get the correspondant C-Stone inside the quest box - (like when we did the tier3 quest, we will kill Minigue Silver until we get enough 3 vamp sheltoms. At that time, we usually kill around 10 Minigue Silvers to get 3 vamps) ] ?

Thank you in advance for your information.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosinau13ND2hOn View Post
    I would like to make sure about the above information.

[We will kill only 1 boss/kind of boss/quest although we don't get the C-Stone] OR [we will kill bosses until we get the correspondant C-Stone inside the quest box - (like when we did the tier3 quest, we will kill Minigue Silver until we get enough 3 vamp sheltoms. At that time, we usually kill around 10 Minigue Silvers to get 3 vamps) ] ?

Thank you in advance for your information.
    So far no reply then I decide to follow the introduction of the quest in game, and don't follow the above phrase. Then I tried to kill bosses many times. Finally, I get the C-Stone which I want.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234