Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ACE Memes

Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTOAD View Post
    If I gave enough of a **** to add anything, it wouldn't be via a format recycled for years by people with absolutely no originality.
    It is easy to criticize, but hard to create. You're basically criticizing me on using a recycled format. Fine. Come up with your own meme.

It's why threads like these exist. For fans to make their own creations.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    There's only so much mental stamina / patience a person can have.

Memes are the scum of the earth, why would I contribute to something that makes the internet a ****tier place to be?
    Creative energy is better spent on things that actually contribute to society or quality content.

Memes are the scum of the earth, why would I contribute to something that makes the internet a ****tier place to be?
    Creative energy is better spent on things that actually contribute to society or quality content.
    Like that post?

Not quite sure memes are the scum of the earth btw. Things like murder, theft, rape, etc would rate slightly higher for me But I waste my creative energy on things that don't contribute to society (like this game), so maybe my priorities aren't straight

Iceflower, Wolfierce, Forcewile, Owlfierce.

Wanna get rid of
    or ? go http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by XMutekix View Post
    Like that post?

Not quite sure memes are the scum of the earth btw. Things like murder, theft, rape, etc would rate slightly higher for me But I waste my creative energy on things that don't contribute to society (like this game), so maybe my priorities aren't straight
    As far as the internet goes, yes, memes are the scum of the earth. No, not like that post. That's called "stating an opinion" and takes absolutely no creativity to do. Just a brain.

Not impressed
    But then you are competing with my junk mail folder which has really raised the bar of comedy for me
    I would have another GM do this in an effort to get you to go off against a GM to get you banned for trolling is slander of a GM

If I gave enough of a **** to add anything, it wouldn't be via a format recycled for years by people with absolutely no originality.
    now the geeks are the hipsters, and the jocks are the irregulars.

How to make PROPER I-Gear War Weapons - A full guide going though all aspects Q42011
    http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=33794

Quote Originally Posted by Hurdurderp View Post
    now the geeks are the hipsters, and the jocks are the irregulars.
    I like this new trend of calling everything a hipster, it really lets you know who the try-hard dolts are.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast