Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 225

Thread: ACE Memes

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTOAD View Post
    If I gave enough of a **** to add anything, it wouldn't be via a format recycled for years by people with absolutely no originality.
    It is easy to criticize, but hard to create. You're basically criticizing me on using a recycled format. Fine. Come up with your own meme.

    It's why threads like these exist. For fans to make their own creations.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    There's only so much mental stamina / patience a person can have.

  2. #12

    Default

    Memes are the scum of the earth, why would I contribute to something that makes the internet a ****tier place to be?
    Creative energy is better spent on things that actually contribute to society or quality content.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTOAD View Post
    Memes are the scum of the earth, why would I contribute to something that makes the internet a ****tier place to be?
    Creative energy is better spent on things that actually contribute to society or quality content.
    Like that post?

    Not quite sure memes are the scum of the earth btw. Things like murder, theft, rape, etc would rate slightly higher for me But I waste my creative energy on things that don't contribute to society (like this game), so maybe my priorities aren't straight

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,657

    Default

    Iceflower, Wolfierce, Forcewile, Owlfierce.

    Wanna get rid of
    or ? go http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XMutekix View Post
    Like that post?

    Not quite sure memes are the scum of the earth btw. Things like murder, theft, rape, etc would rate slightly higher for me But I waste my creative energy on things that don't contribute to society (like this game), so maybe my priorities aren't straight
    As far as the internet goes, yes, memes are the scum of the earth. No, not like that post. That's called "stating an opinion" and takes absolutely no creativity to do. Just a brain.

  6. #16

    Default

    Not impressed
    But then you are competing with my junk mail folder which has really raised the bar of comedy for me
    I would have another GM do this in an effort to get you to go off against a GM to get you banned for trolling is slander of a GM

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    CHI TOWN BIACH!
    Posts
    728

    Default


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTOAD View Post
    If I gave enough of a **** to add anything, it wouldn't be via a format recycled for years by people with absolutely no originality.
    now the geeks are the hipsters, and the jocks are the irregulars.

    How to make PROPER I-Gear War Weapons - A full guide going though all aspects Q42011
    http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=33794

  9. #19

    Default


  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurdurderp View Post
    now the geeks are the hipsters, and the jocks are the irregulars.
    I like this new trend of calling everything a hipster, it really lets you know who the try-hard dolts are.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •