Health - nothing

What should I put:
    Str 66 for Javelins;
    Str 76 for boots and armlets;
    Str 84 for gauntlets;
    Str 104 for shield;
    Str 180 for armor.

And about spirit: 56 or 64?

It depends on your playing style, if you like to hit and run, or if you party much, or if you solo.

In my book, ata's shoud be able to equip the max armors all the time, that means high str and tal 90 is a must.

Don't forget to add health.

About spirit, i go for celesto on all my atas, the cost-benefit is great, minimum req for ata celesto is spirit 80. With this you are able to spam skills as crazy and spend little on mana pots.

Again, it is all about your own playing style.
    Couriosity killed the cat.

Still in doubt >.<
    From str 66 to 76 its just 10 points, and I can use the best boots/armlets. But more 8 points and I can use the best gauntlets...more 20 the best shield...

I'm afraid i can't help you on those doubs as i cannot be neutral on this, i dislike agi builds for both ata and archer, but on atas i consider them an insult to the best class in the game so anything out of fully armored atas is a no no in my book.
    Couriosity killed the cat.

Always go for javelin first. More damage = more xp = faster lvl.

Before lvl 9x, i would recommend STR build and 64~72 spirit.
    - Highest armor (+ sub gear) to be able to take hits while luring, going aoe xp (storm jav)
    - murky 64 or Dev 72 spirit is nice regen mana. Never go celesto, you're wasting some point for not much benefit.

At 95+, you can keep going with high str build but i would recommend 64 spirit only, or 56 (transparo) even better if you can get v-ring 56 spi.

Else you can choose pure agi build (84 str) with santa hp mix & great shield, for awesome damage (hit & run). Or semi-pure agi build (104 str) with santa hp mix suit, every sub-gear & all shield of the game, for mix damage/tank ability. Try all of those with event girl & get the one your more confident with.

: )