Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Disconnected From Gateway. Please Login Again Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Darin1973 View Post
    So why does my attendance streak end because weekly maintenance? Is it my fault I cannot play when I log in?
    Weekly maintenance doesnt last a whole day.. Normally its only a hour or two, sometimes a little more if there is a patch or some problems with the server etc.. So if you cant get your attendance streak match in on a maintenance day i can't see who's fault it is beside your own..

If the server is down for more than a day (even 12 hours) suba normally sends out a attendance recover ticket (or whatever they called)..
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

So if you have a job and don't live on the internet you are out of luck. Nice to know that the little people don't matter here. Maybe it might be time to start looking for a different game to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linde1 View Post
    Weekly maintenance doesnt last a whole day.. Normally its only a hour or two, sometimes a little more if there is a patch or some problems with the server etc.. So if you cant get your attendance streak match in on a maintenance day i can't see who's fault it is beside your own..

If the server is down for more than a day (even 12 hours) suba normally sends out a attendance recover ticket (or whatever they called)..

Quote Originally Posted by Darin1973 View Post
    So if you have a job and don't live on the internet you are out of luck. Nice to know that the little people don't matter here. Maybe it might be time to start looking for a different game to play.
    So you would perfer no weekly maintenance (=lag) / no updates (=no more maps, items, hacks getting patched etc.) so you can keep your attendance streak which means absolutly nothing in this game beside "showing off" and a few free items here and there?

I also doubt you can find a online game where you wont find the problem "weekly maintenance"..
    Last edited by Linde1; March 2nd, 2014 at 05:36 PM.
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

I believe the weekly maintenance for MAT is quite short which is 1-2 hours comparing to other games which are 3 hours and more.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

2014 got the same problem just now

Quote Originally Posted by Mummykill379 View Post
    2014 got the same problem just now
    Hello there is a small patch going on to fix some errors this is not the spenders patch.

Spender's Patch is next week

Source:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+GMTranzor/posts

Angry Erorr

im having the same error for MAT2 it doesnt fix for like 4 days now no videos show how to fix it. What should i do?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789