Thread: I2 spawns

Smile I2 spawns

I wonder why i use 1 of 3 spawns of I2 and all people say is a lure place , so pt in that area need all spawns or what the rest of the people do...¿?¿? or u cant go there alone? absurd in all cases...hope some 1 give a good reason why i cant fite alone there when i dun disturb any1..ty.maybe u have to be 10x ( untouchchable for some ) to people dun requiere ?

I first thought it was Invalidator saying this. I noticed the English is worse, read the name and figured out it wasn't Invalidator.

Then tell them that they should lure out of the other spawn. I train there very often, and in all parties I've been in, we've let people solo at one of the other two spawns with no problem. I don't think people should be allowed to take over three spawns just so they can "lure". :/

Agree, I think they should be counted as 3 seperated spawns.

PT will never be perfect and platforms (first HS out of eura) is usually counted as "one big spawn" if, there is a full party there.

They put a bunch of new spawn flags down in a few maps including i2, if its taken just go find another spawn, there are PLENTY now.
    Alerion (KS) - Lv . 10x
    Kismet (PRS) - Lv. 10x
    eXile (FS) - Lv. 96