Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missions Glitch?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arconic View Post
    Your in the wrong thread you troll.
    And what makes a confused person who posted back in MAY a troll, exactly? And if you have nothing helpful to say in a help topic, don't post in it.

Butane, have you tried reinstalling yet? Sounds like a file got screwed up somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKRevan View Post
    but if echo spills the beans we wont be able to collect items...
    FenderJazz - sees you trollin, is hatin' 87 MG BCU Prelude - Crescendo Founder

FenderJazz I have tried the reinstall 3 times. Something other is going on here.

Well then I can't help you further until you tell us what kind of computer you're using. Specifically, OS, CPU, RAM, graphics card (mostly a moot point with this game though), and age. Also need to know how long you're able to stay in game (if at all) and when the error usually happens.

Gotta give all this info when asking for tech help or you'll never get an answer that's helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKRevan View Post
    but if echo spills the beans we wont be able to collect items...
    FenderJazz - sees you trollin, is hatin' 87 MG BCU Prelude - Crescendo Founder

i have major problem with quest (firebats) lvl gastric bat juice something says i need 7 i have like 30 the "complete mission" shows up but nothing happens says thats it still incomplete help plox :S

Quote Originally Posted by Tdot416 View Post
    i have major problem with quest (firebats) lvl gastric bat juice something says i need 7 i have like 30 the "complete mission" shows up but nothing happens says thats it still incomplete help plox :S
    nvm figured it out -.-

Well, the only glitch I seem to get is the "Lost connection with server" After 3 minutes of play. Any suggestions? I'm reinstalling right now.

I've got the same problem as Herox n Butane. Bump?
    Last edited by LordEnwar; May 14th, 2011 at 09:17 PM.

I think i saw this question a few posts back, but didn't see an answer,so i'm gonna ask it again. First off i am a newbie, just started playing a few hours ago, my problem started just after completing the tutorials and starting on my first mission. I get no further than leaving base and turning toward the protal when the client stops and shuts down, i then get a message that says " Connection to the server has been lost, client will be terminated (fieldwinsocket ws_closed). I have reinstalled the client twice, my connection is stable, even disconnected the router and went with a straight connection. I have shut down both my firewall and antivirus, still happens, it's been going on all evening. I'm using a computer i built, with a AMD64 dual core 600+ processor running at 3.1ghz, 2 gigs of memory and nvidia GeForce 7600GS graphics card and windows XP. If anyone can give me some help or direct me to the correct place, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
    Last edited by R3N34G4D3; May 26th, 2011 at 11:25 PM.

correction it's an AMD dual core 6000+, sorry about that typo.

Win7 also getting the issue of missions not appearing. I have have set it to run as admin as well as manually running it as admin, but it hasn't changed anything. My client is at the latest 2503.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast