Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missions Glitch?!

Default Missions Glitch?!

I just started playing about an hour or two ago and i got to level 5 and i still cant get any missions.. is this a glitch? or do i have to go to somewhere specific to get the missions? please help! thanks

play the game on administrator on vista

Run in Administrator mode.

Right click Shortcut that is on your desktop.
    Click Properties.
    Click Compatibility.
    Check Run this program as an Administrator.
    Click Apply then OK.

Missions should work now. Press P and click the + symbol to see your missions.

okay thanks so much!!

this must the the millionth time

hey echo, make a freaking sticky on this **** already

Quote Originally Posted by Seaes View Post
    I just started playing about an hour or two ago and i got to level 5 and i still cant get any missions.. is this a glitch? or do i have to go to somewhere specific to get the missions? please help! thanks
    install patch. i has the same problem. after patch the problem goes away

i've done everything and it still does not work.. i'm currently lvl 7 with no missions available. the patch is installed. i'm administrator on my pc... and still nothing.

Well but did you actually right mouse button AceOnline icon and choose 'run as Admin'? If that still doesn't get you going then you are the only one with this issue and I expect you will need to make a support request here via the ticket system.

He may have problems with mission but I got problems with maps.Ace has probs with win7...
    Last edited by neutralshock49; May 9th, 2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: mispell lol

Default Test of Kingdom Quest

I'm having problems with this quest, I can't get the vamps from the miniques! And when i go to skill master he still tells me he is going to give me extra hp for the ring and weapon! What's up with this? I can't rank up lvl 85 quests because of this! Can someone help me out on this? If I can't get the Vamps, then I can't talk to the Commander, to go to second part of the quest.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast