Thread: Can't Play...Want to...

Default Can't Play...Want to...

Ummm is there maintencance or something going on right now? I really want to play, but I can't seem to find anything saying why the server was shut down....any info would be appreciated,thanks.

what I've heard from the GM is that for the east coast of the USA its coming out around 5:00 pm so for those on the west coast 2:00PM with that you can figure out where when it will be released near you.
    Last edited by Phatmanjones; August 5th, 2011 at 04:53 PM.

@Xzaithyr nad Phatmanjones. Do you both still have problem playing Fragoria?

Hello,

Just so you know, the server shuts down, but for a very short period of time, everyday for 5-6 minutes.

It usually shuts down at around 8:30 PM (Pacific Time).

When there is a large update, such as a special event, it may shut down for longer periods, but those are usually announced beforehand.

@Xzaithyr - looking at the time of your post, it looks like you attempted to join at around 8:30 PM, which is the time I've just stated previously when the server usually does it's daily restart.

If there are other reasons you may not be able to play (login problems, flash problems), then those are for entirely different reasons, but they can be addressed if needed by some members (post a new thread).

Thanks