Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Ye Legendary Maintenance Thread of Epic Revival

you suck. there we go =P

Bumping this

Quote Originally Posted by Nwah View Post
    What are you talking about no more G-ARK? Its still there as well as atum 1 and 2.
    He means the 74 mission, not the maps. It no longer gives unholy amounts of SPI like it used to. The 43 mission that gave SG cards was nerfed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKRevan View Post
    but if echo spills the beans we wont be able to collect items...
    FenderJazz - sees you trollin, is hatin' 87 MG BCU Prelude - Crescendo Founder

Imo they should make **** armors tradeable and bring back SG recepies :V SG recepie was quite demanding aswell...maybe if they bring it back with more rare minerals? :/

SG recipes were enough of a pain in the butt to get the materials for as they were, especially the one that needed aimaam. And...I think slot armors are SUPPOSED to be tradeable, they just haven't fixed it yet (hence how they do transfers of them upon request).
    Quote Originally Posted by JKRevan View Post
    but if echo spills the beans we wont be able to collect items...
    FenderJazz - sees you trollin, is hatin' 87 MG BCU Prelude - Crescendo Founder

Since I am waiting on the server to come back up and someone mentioned G-ARK and getting 8X drops in Portsmouth I would like a chance to chime in about something I would like to see added.

Besides LV and G-ARK I've been grinding some in Sunshine Born lately.
    To me it doesn't seem right that it's the highest level map in the Pandea chain and it still sometimes drops 7X weapons.

I would like to see something like a moon chain added to Pandea with some really high level maps. Maybe split it off from Pandea A and B as an alternate destination besides SSB. Have it start with a 7X map like Portsmouth or Slope, then another that's higher like the equivelant to SSB.

Have those 2-3 maps be similar on either side like Debebola to Ailioth and Castor to Ailioth. Then have them lead up to a really tough map like a cross between Eopi and G-ARK with some tough 9X mobs that drop end level weapons and gear. It could be a neutral (shared) map or a reward to MS winners like Eopi and HKH are. The maps that drop defense and evasion cards are getting overcrowded so it would be nice if it dropped those too along with all the other cards dropped in the Pandea chain.

We are going to have more and more high levels on Ace soon since on this version we can level faster than others with the happy hours. Adding a few new very high level maps would help prevent the existing maps from getting too crowded if everyone starts wanting to become a Hero.
    Last edited by Lexx; September 17th, 2009 at 12:43 PM.
    <a href=http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/Skulls_Moss/Cruxissig.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Cruxissig.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
    Since I am waiting on the server to come back up and someone mentioned G-ARK and getting 8X drops in Portsmouth I would like a chance to chime in about something I would like to see added.

Besides LV and G-ARK I've been grinding some in Sunshine Born lately.
    To me it doesn't seem right that it's the highest level map in the Pandea chain and it still sometimes drops 7X weapons.

I would like to see something like a moon chain added to Pandea with some really high level maps. Maybe split it off from Pandea A and B as an alternate destination besides SSB. Have it start with a 7X map like Portsmouth or Slope, then another that's higher like the equivelant to SSB.

Have those 2-3 maps be similar on either side like Debebola to Ailioth and Castor to Ailioth. Then have them lead up to a really tough map like a cross between Eopi and G-ARK with some tough 9X mobs that drop end level weapons and gear. It could be a neutral (shared) map or a reward to MS winners like Eopi and HKH are.

We are going to have more and more high levels on Ace soon since on this version we can level faster than others with the happy hours. Adding a few new very high level maps would help prevent the existing maps from getting too crowded if everyone starts wanting to become a Hero.
    Pandea moon chain? Yes plis :>

5 minute limit on editing time?

That's too short IMO.

I was wanting to add something after I said place the warp in Pandea A and B.

When you are travelling through Pan A and B heading to SSB you have that central area you have to fly up into. Perhaps the warp could be placed over the nation symbol in the very center top of the "dome"?

Make it a warp similar to the one in Island's Dream that really gives you the sense that you are flying up to a planets moon.
    <a href=http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/Skulls_Moss/Cruxissig.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Cruxissig.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
    5 minute limit on editing time?

That's too short IMO.

I was wanting to add something after I said place the warp in Pandea A and B.

When you are travelling through Pan A and B heading to SSB you have that central area you have to fly up into. Perhaps the warp could be placed over the nation symbol in the very center top of the "dome"?

Make it a warp similar to the one in Island's Dream that really gives you the sense that you are flying up to a planets moon.
    just wait for EP3-3 and u will get ur 9x map :> plus BIG RED ****ING DRAGON THAT SHOOT OVER 9000 MISSILES
    <br>

Technically the old map chain and pandea chain are both on the same world, they're just differen continents. Would almost hazard a guess at the pandea warps are long-range ones.
    Ex: Bach to kahlua is a much greater distance than starlite to redline, so the new warps for the pandea maps are made to warp you over much greater distances than the old ones.

Well, could always have the pandea moon chain perhaps going to the other side of the moon

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast