Thread: Egg FAIL

Default Egg FAIL

Wow I Hate My Life

I got so excited......

Dude you can get eggs everyday when you kill 50,100 and 200... I have like 15 eggs, I just open one when I need a gun because there is more chance to win a gun.
    Women are God's second mistake.

yea same here i actually am piling up cuz i got a theory (:

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicAlien View Post
    yea same here i actually am piling up cuz i got a theory (:

stack them all you want.... a dice roll is a dice roll... and your never the only one rolling so there goes that theory

Quote Originally Posted by WingFox View Post
    stack them all you want.... a dice roll is a dice roll... and your never the only one rolling so there goes that theory

Oh thank god! no theories

i got like 20 eggs rofl cuz i get about up to 1k kills a day... and ive been saving up...ive got to many guns about 15 in mail and some mails are gonna expire soon... i wanna use my weps effectifvely(1 of each type at a time) but not rly possible. ive been tryin not to do eggs so i dont get another wep... lol ive got a couple eggs where i had a heart attack like dat an then when its gonna stop on perm it like clicks over to da m4a1 silver...rofl..yes i said about 5 times lol since im able to get like about 4 eggs... 50/100/250/500/and lol ive gotten the other next highest kill b4 but sadly i forgot how many kills rofl QQ its common i have to stop at like 499 kills lol

Quote Originally Posted by Youfearme View Post
    i got like 20 eggs rofl cuz i get about up to 1k kills a day... and ive been saving up...ive got to many guns about 15 in mail and some mails are gonna expire soon... i wanna use my weps effectifvely(1 of each type at a time) but not rly possible. ive been tryin not to do eggs so i dont get another wep... lol ive got a couple eggs where i had a heart attack like dat an then when its gonna stop on perm it like clicks over to da m4a1 silver...rofl..yes i said about 5 times lol since im able to get like about 4 eggs... 50/100/250/500/and lol ive gotten the other next highest kill b4 but sadly i forgot how many kills rofl QQ its common i have to stop at like 499 kills lol
    ive been on vacation and when i got to 500 and seen another egg at 1000 i said F this im going to bed lol...
    my point you sir are a god among men.