Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: How to make PROPER I-Gear War Weapons - A full guide going though all aspects Q42011

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronlEye View Post
    tl;dr: SoB is awsome and u suck!
    well i could never compete w/ sob anyways

    How to make PROPER I-Gear War Weapons - A full guide going though all aspects Q42011
    http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=33794

  2. #12

    Default

    where's the bg version :]
    http://i488.photobucket.com/albums/rr249/AdremmalineStudios/Akuma-1.png

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainOfRust View Post
    where's the bg version :]
    How to make bg war weapons: a full comprehensive guide

    full prob loa/spool
    full pierce loa/spool
    EDIT:
    Full ra SN

    thats it.
    Last edited by Hurdurderp; September 18th, 2011 at 04:11 PM.

    How to make PROPER I-Gear War Weapons - A full guide going though all aspects Q42011
    http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=33794

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    I disagree with alot of what was said, but everyone has their opinion. I do want to say that Hades/Erida do make acceptable pierce weapons, mainly for m-gears, especially with hyperfixes that add prob. If you've got a metatron/methadrone fix on your armor, you get +5% more speed on the 500m/s missile (making it 525m/s), not to mention the extra prob. This is what I use, and it's not uncommon for me to see 300-400's out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kkid
    You can't tell people to "go kill themselves" just because you disagree with the statement.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic_AR View Post
    I disagree with alot of what was said, but everyone has their opinion. I do want to say that Hades/Erida do make acceptable pierce weapons, mainly for m-gears, especially with hyperfixes that add prob. If you've got a metatron/methadrone fix on your armor, you get +5% more speed on the 500m/s missile (making it 525m/s), not to mention the extra prob. This is what I use, and it's not uncommon for me to see 300-400's out of it.

    i did expect that, specifically from you actually.

    after seeing your weapons, i can say our playstyles are polar opposites and thats why our opinions are so different.

    How to make PROPER I-Gear War Weapons - A full guide going though all aspects Q42011
    http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=33794

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic_AR View Post
    I disagree with alot of what was said, but everyone has their opinion. I do want to say that Hades/Erida do make acceptable pierce weapons, mainly for m-gears, especially with hyperfixes that add prob. If you've got a metatron/methadrone fix on your armor, you get +5% more speed on the 500m/s missile (making it 525m/s), not to mention the extra prob. This is what I use, and it's not uncommon for me to see 300-400's out of it.

    o really? you're actually able to hit with those? o.o my pierce woos got 10 prob on them and i still see a lot of misses, sometimes even 50% of my woos miss....miss as in not enough prob.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chasing U
    Posts
    7,176

    Default

    Hades arent that bad for pierce



    w/ mgear buffs i can hit 500's

    I have enough prob from my armour (15%), i have 5% speed on my armour + 270 attack.

    With all these things its a really good weapon ^^
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

    Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

    It's almost... suspicious...

    Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

  8. #18

    Default

    i wasted 2sec of life reading the title :v
    Last edited by ALFILzxc; September 18th, 2011 at 09:23 PM. Reason: i said 3sec first lol

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,399

    Default

    For people who don't have the money or spi for hyper prots I think 2-4 is fine for speed cards. My pierce crystal arrow flies at 500ish with 30% pierce, 15 ra, and 6 prob. Mgears can't out run it, Bgears eventually turn or TA to get caught by them, and Def Agears sit. I dunno maybe I just like to chase or maybe my low speed preference has more to do with my lack of e5-e6 speed weapons.

    Renamed to Souls recently, formerly ScreamingSkull, lvl 91 igear
    Wight 87 bg, Ghastly 80 mg, Voided 71 bg, N0PE 61 ig
    Fiend 90 bg, Haunt 80 mg
    http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chasing U
    Posts
    7,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupermarketZombies View Post
    For people who don't have the money or spi for hyper prots I think 2-4 is fine for speed cards. My pierce crystal arrow flies at 500ish with 30% pierce, 15 ra, and 6 prob. Mgears can't out run it, Bgears eventually turn or TA to get caught by them, and Def Agears sit. I dunno maybe I just like to chase or maybe my low speed preference has more to do with my lack of e5-e6 speed weapons.
    I prefer a missiletrain instead of over 9000 speed, IE is nice with DPS and sush, but a missile train is a burst damage with ALOT of missiles = unkittable = bye bye kitwhore.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

    Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

    It's almost... suspicious...

    Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •