Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 v 2 tournament scoresheet

I actually can. I ran Combat Arms League Season 4 for WOGL. So in short, yes.

@ Flush - Ya, the players need to come and post their match scores here.. Its not like im going watch all the macthes in game myself (with 16 teams thats 120matches).. This is clearly stated in the sign up topic so can come as a suprise to anyone.. In the sign up topic i posted its allright to post the score without a screen shot but if so the other team needs to say that the score is correct..
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

What happens if I send out trumpets, mail the captains in-game, and have created a thread (above post) to schedule matches and everyone has dodged it????

From what I read, we will show up the last day and openly challenge anyone on at the default date/time? Will the matches we didn't play be counted as "wins" for us since they didn't show up on the default date/time?

Just clarifying.

We got lives, we can't be forced to play at default day and play 14 matches 10 minutes each. Total of 140 minutes thats more then 2 hours of playing straight TDM...

@RamenH - Ill try and talk to the other teams in game when i see them.. Telling them that they also have to face you guys.. Which teams you asked so far??

All matches which your team didnt play will be wins (100-0) if you show up saturday the 15th 6pm est.. Thats if the other teams is a no show there.. If both teams shows up there the matchs will be held there offcause...

@Coherent - Im aware of that.. But im 100% sure not all teams are going to show up anyways + i doubt any of the macthes are going to last 10min as 100 kills can go rather fast in cross range TDM...
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

I sent and in-game mail message to every captain except for SktJavier - he had his name changed i heard

so far only LuFei from team Ladies has gotten back to me to schedule.
    Last edited by ExltRamenH; October 5th, 2011 at 05:44 PM.

@RamenH - I got a mail in game from BoBu saying he could play friday the 7th 18pm (no idea what time on the day that is, but if you guys on friday look for him there )... I told him to send a mail to the team captains for playing the matches instead..

And ya, sktjavier changed name, my guess is Debulli (admin in code gear) but i have to check up on that..

Trollz teams backed out of the tournament so no need to look for them in game anymore..

MrsChainSaw's team (her and MrChainSaw) is most likely out too.. They used to be married.. now they not and MrChainSaw doesnt exist in game anymore.. But i have to find MrsChainsaw in game to verrify this..
    M.A.T - ShadowAngel
    Priston Tale - DkLinde

sktjavier is charla. get their ips

debulli = charla

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast