Thread: CrashJunkies Brigade Recruiting!

Thumbs up CrashJunkies Brigade Recruiting!

CrashJunkies

CrashJunkies brigade is BACK!! We are recruiting fresh new players of high activity and level is quite flexible for successful applicants!!

About The Brigade

A CrashJunkies member can get a picture put up on our website; CrashJunkies Brigade - Ace Online & can make any contributions / ideas towards the website. We're looking for new, innovative & active individuals to add to our numbers & restore CrashJunkies to it's former glory.

CrashJunkies History
    CJ was created in prelude and has existed for; i believe; some years now. Administrations have changed from first creation of the brigade & we're proud of our existence up to this day without the brigade dying completely. We had many active members & have taken every outpost and come in every position on motherships in the past (ON BOTH NATIONS!)

We are currently a firm brigade within ANI nation. There are no current plans to change nation.

Hope to see your applicant soon! - Send a standard applicant to brigade with a short introduction or contact Tuvok or R3dBull. If you can't find the brigade on the list and both gears are offline; send a letter to Tuvok
    Last edited by TuvokCJ; October 14th, 2011 at 07:30 AM.

im quite sure CJ is dead atm.
    <span style="font-weight: bold;">[ACESIG=b93a7b52-a917-47b0-864b-71dded29704c]1791-2[/ACESIG]</span>

It's a trap!

Well yeah; we are - hence the recruitment ? Lul. Not exactly holding a festival am i LOL

come n support me damn it Tuvok :V Im the only 1 online in da brig pfff
    <br><br>